Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hi All, Im New To This Forum! - Page 2 - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hi All, Im New To This Forum!

Caroline

WOW!!! Great!!! Another person we can corrupt! Muwahhhhaaahhaahhaa... Good luck with getting an Exige. Welcome to the forum! Nice sculptures!

Edited by actwon

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Caroline. Like the Medusa and the take of the medusa with the hands instead of snakes. Very Cool.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi Mark, love the table, it looks great :realmad:

Dodgy, the unfinished sculpture will hopefully be finished tomoz morning at my ceramics group. Im on the laptop at the mo, so will c if troy can post some updates of it on here :rant:

Edited by Caroline

Hi dodgy, troy showed me how to put some pics on here earlier, so here are some pics of medusa finished (which my tutor is putting into his exhibition for me) and the unfinished head, which is still unfinished but getting close to completion :realmad:

100_1167.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1171.jpg

Hi Caroline,

Good to meet you at Castle Combe. I'm glad to see you've given in to Troy's badgering and joined up.

Love the sculptures. You do realise that now we've had a taster, you'll have to keep posting updates.

Phil

More speed, less haste

Caroline: Thanks... and I really enjoy your concepts.... really fascinating use of perspective.

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Hi Caroline, sorry I am a little slow responding to your post, glad your enjoying the Lotus experience, there are a great bunch of people on here. I own a Black 89 Esp Turbo for last five yrs. I am not a regular posting on here everyday but do drop in from time to time to see whats happening. I do the odd track day and do a little maintenance on the car myself, am also handy with power tools as all my rusty bolts have been replaced and polished shiny ;) however anying major I hand it over am afraid ;)

Regards,

Kylie

350.gifNo.23

Hi Caroline

Was good to meet you at Castle Coombe what a fab day that was!

Bit of a newbie myself - other half GKP spends his life on line, bless him

See you at some point soon no doubt

LouX

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

:no Hi Caroline, good to hear from you and see some pictures of your work. What was the one with all the ring-pulls (IIRC) you were telling me about at Donny?

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Hi dan, how are you doing? I will stick some pics of the ringpull head up soon, dont have any batteries in the camera at the mo :no

Louise, it was great to meet you too. It turned out to be a good day!

Kylie, can we do a house swap? :no