Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Can I fix DSG on exige v6 🙃 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Can I fix DSG on exige v6 🙃

Hello everyone 

I'm thinking of upgrading my exige v6 gearbox to DSG 

Is there any way I could do that and is there anyone did it before 

I know its weird Idea to do such a thing but it could be rewarding for me because I'm thinking of upgrading the wheel horsepower and the only thing that keeps me back is my IPS transmission on my exige v6 

I would love to know your opinions 

Thanks 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Jim at 2bular definitely was and I believe back on track were also involved in putting an Audi auto box into one with the new charge cooled TVS1900 solution. It was the 8 speed but I believe the view is that the 7 speed would be a better solution.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel confirmed to me that they are finalizing and Komotec should have something "ready for the season" this year.

No info as yet on pricing. 😞

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2019 at 21:34, Five50 said:

You could also check with Eliseracing.com. They do conversions with BMW engines and gearboxes into various cars (among others) and I believe were looking at putting a BMW M3 twin clutch auto into a v6 exige. 

Bit of a challenge as the Exige has a transverse engine moutn and the BMW a longitudinal with rear wheel drive!:)

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!