• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CLASSIC bit of film :harhar:

I can watch it again and again.

There are a zillion urban myths, theories and thoughts about this - but I say just watch it and enjoy it for what it is :thumbsup:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

CLASSIC bit of film :)

I can watch it again and again.

There are a zillion urban myths, theories and thoughts about this - but I say just watch it and enjoy it for what it is :thumbsup:

Agree 100% :harhar:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Have some fun. Clip the sound track and add it to any video of your car.

I did it along with some shakey video I shot of a run my local club did. It was hillarious to watch.

DomG

Dom Giangrasso

1977 S1 Esprit - Lagoon Blue

its not fast enuff for our mike

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

its not fast enuff for our mike

Here here, something's not right with that - the engine note, sfx dont seem to suit the driving.

The 4th / 5th are topping out and he's only just getting by some of the traffic by about 20-30 mph.

Some areas look quick but its straight empty roads...

Whats with the vigneting as well ?

The later bits in the urbanised areas / light jumping are good though, the ending is class ;)

What car was it ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Agree with James ^^^

Vicki BH just did a rerun of this in some boring hatch on 5th gear. Took her over 2 hours to drive the same route to Sacre Cour but her vid was then edited and dubbed and looked amazing really considering - tho its just cos the camera was located on the car near the tarmac. She also spouted all of the "facts" in Tentenths Link above. Amazing original film in one shot with no cuts.

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny