Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
westfield x1 lotus 11 copy - Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

westfield x1 lotus 11 copy

andyj007

• Gold FFM

Just love these cars..  wanted one for years.. I ve read about they do not  accomodate tall people too well. (hoping not true).....  im 6ft slim build...  does anyone on here own one in a reasonable distance of colchester  i could come have a sit, and be educated on? or even have any knowledge they would care to share to stop me form outing the elise  or evora for one?  i think it would look bloody good in the garage, and it would suit my need better.. 

ive priced up  to build my own and i reckon on 18=20k and whilst tempting not sure i have the time commitment right now..

anyone?

andy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Pictures together with the Team Lotus bus for 1956 Le Mans 24 hrs. 😁

lossy-page1-1024px-Lotus_Cars_and_lorry_for_Le_Mans_29.07.1956.tif.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Cheers,

John W

• 3 months later...

are you sure thats not the St Trinians School bus in the background?

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

16 hours ago, theelanman said:

are you sure thats not the St Trinians School bus in the background?

No, it's definitely the Lotus motor home as it's got "Team Lotus" painted on it & I'm sure that's Bob Dance looking out of the window. :rofl:

Cheers,

John W

• 1 year later...

FWIW, just a little bit of eye candy.

I found this 6x9" photo (meaning it may have been an ad) that probably dates back to the '90s in the estate of Adrian Ratcliff, who passed away in 2016.

Image (51) - (cropped + rotated).jpg

• Like 1