Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Sport 410 - how good? Part 2 - Page 4 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Sport 410 - how good? Part 2

Chris Onelevenr

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, chumaxa said:

Photos of the Esprit please :) the only Lotus I still desire aside of the S3 :D 

As mentioned, there are some picks on what is currently the last page of the Esprit pics and videos thread in the Esprit chat section.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I also have the sounds of rear shock on my 410. By cons race mode completely opens the exhaust valve or not?

I find it too civilized noise level than my old S300 2bular.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2019 at 11:51, Chris Onelevenr said:

The first of several videos from my Norway tour.

@Chris Onelevenr...

Hi mate, I'm planning my Grand Tour Pt III for next year and have either the Pyrenees or Norway as the preferable places to go. Any chance you can ping me an itinerary as I have no idea where to go in Norway.

thanks

Mark

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Mark030358 said:

@Chris Onelevenr...

Hi mate, I'm planning my Grand Tour Pt III for next year and have either the Pyrenees or Norway as the preferable places to go. Any chance you can ping me an itinerary as I have no idea where to go in Norway.

thanks

Mark

I would recommend going with PetrolheadTours.com but if you want to do your own thing the main details are on their website.

Nice videos... but why are you always at the back 😆

Just pulling ya leg 👍👍

• Gold FFM
20 hours ago, Mark030358 said:

Nice videos... but why are you always at the back 😆

Just pulling ya leg 👍👍

So much easier following than leading. I found the guys in the Martini Boxsters ran at a pace that was comfortable for me so was behind then quite a bit.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2019 at 14:08, Chris Onelevenr said:

A couple of photo's of my car from Piazza Italia (Horsham) last weekend on Sporting Bears duty.

Horsham_Apr2019-10.jpg

Horsham2019-1.jpg

Horsham2019-11.jpg

Looks awesome with the roof off. Getting mine converted on a couple of weeks, can't wait 😎👍

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Gold FFM

At the beginning of September 2020 I took my Son for a tour of Scotland in the Exige 410. Here are the first three videos.

Even after 18 months ownership the car is still absolutley epic. I would not swap it for anything short of a Zonda!

• Love 1