Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coming back to Lotus - Page 2 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coming back to Lotus

Smapmap

• Gold FFM

Snap! 😊👍

Great decision. Great car. Great colour 😁

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 24/02/2019 at 17:02, Smapmap said:

I think the Evora is genuinely one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. The rear haunches & air intakes are just 😍😍

100% agree! It’s the best looking car for a long time...my neighbour has 2 Porsche’s, including a very very nice 1989 911 in grey, he’s just finished restoring it; which I think is a great looking car though even he prefers the look of my Evora!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Smapmap said:

After a few days of ownership - what a car!!!! Absolute joy! When i come home from work I actually go out in it, for the absolute pleasure of driving, even though I've got nowhere particular to go! lol.

Pics!

Amazing looking car, and one very happy owner by the sound of it 😃

Might be a while till some decent weather but it’ll be worth the wait!!

REALLY DOES LOOK STUNNING IN RED!

• Love 1

Thanks very much.

Incredible the amount of positive attention the car gets. A few folk have thought it was a Ferarri and gave nodding approvals when I told them it's a Lotus. So far used it it snow and dealt with Storm Gareth with no problems. It really is an excellent daily driver.

Edited by Smapmap
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome back to the fold Michael. I think you may be the guy my daughter had a chat with the other day, at work. Lovely looking car but a bit loud for my tastes. Maybe it's an age thing. Both my cars, including the Esprit, are black...😎

Congrats!....Great car, excellent color. I currently have an Evora 400 (same color but all red though, silver wheels) but I had a 2011 Evora NA in black, beautiful color too.

d SM.jpg

• Like 1

Great car, great color.  I had a 2010 NA in Ardent red, and now have a 400 in Red with black pack.  Get used to taking long drives for no particular reason.  My grocery store is only 6 miles away, but a trip there somehow always took several hours.😂

• Like 1