Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus In the Peak - 23rd June 2019 - Page 2 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus In the Peak - 23rd June 2019

Alex B -MLOC

On 05/06/2019 at 17:12, Cdm2018 said:

What’s meet point in Baslow ? Just looking at weather to stay or park the Evora in an alternate location ?

Meet point in Baslow is the Nether End car park - quite close to the Chesterfield end of the village, although you could walk from one end to the other in 10 mins so I'm not sure it will be much help with your parking/driving decision :)

Another reminder!

Getting very close now, less than 2 weeks to go until the big event (weekend of 21/22/23 June), over 120 cars already booked onto the runs, BUT .........

LESS THEN ONE WEEK LEFT TO BOOK YOUR PLACE!

The Friday BBQ and the Sunday morning runs are by advance bookings only and the list will be closing at midnight on Sunday 16th June - don't leave it too late folks, if you fancy joining us get booked in right now thumbsup.gif

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/litpbooking/

To add to Duncan's post, we now have a wide variety of cars booked on the event so far, including everything from Elites, Elans, Europas, Excels and Esprits through to every flavour of Elise, Evora and Exige, and more.   Today I have booked both a white AND a bronze Turbo Esprit in - they are attending for your eyes only (sorry...).   We also have a stunning white Esprit S1 booked in too.   Bond-tastic.

It promises to be a fantastic event.   Don't leave it too late to book!

Looking forward to seeing those Esprits.

Hope the weather improves though!

If anyone else wants to join in please remember midnight this Sunday night (16th June) is the deadline for booking the runs and the LitP picnic, however you can still turn up at Peak Rail Rowsley and pay on the gate and all are welcome to come to the Charles Cotton for the Friday night do.

Thanks

Dean

On 06/06/2019 at 17:53, duncx said:

Meet point in Baslow is the Nether End car park - quite close to the Chesterfield end of the village, although you could walk from one end to the other in 10 mins so I'm not sure it will be much help with your parking/driving decision :)

Sorry to ask 

but are small dogs allowed ? I guess on the picnic area ? Thanks 

Some last minute info for anyone that has booked....

You should have recieved an email with the information pack (provided that MLOC has your permission to send you emails!) on when and where to meet on Sunday morning but if not then you can view and download the information from here....

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/67529-litp-2019-information-pack/

Have a great time everyone :thumbsup:

So the weekend was a great success. We had close to 200 cars at our picnic at Rowsley, and well over 130 in the procession!

I think everyone had a good time.

Thank you to all that attended.

Those of you on facebook might want to check out the photos and posts on the Lotus in the Peak page.

Until next year!

Dean

• Like 1