Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My 380 Sport with TVS1900 - Page 8 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My 380 Sport with TVS1900

• 9 months later...
On 19/09/2021 at 19:15, steveoexige said:

Quick update as it's been such a long time since I got my 380 back after it's work. I've put a thousand or so miles since the TVS1900 got its EX500 chargecooler upgrade and the Delta ecu and 2 things are obvious: the operating temps of the engine are so much lower, before the work it always ran hot and you could literally feel the timing being pulled along with the reduction in power. Its chilled all the time now, even sitting in standstill traffic on a hot August day. 

Secondly the torque....the bump in mid range is HUGE, so much so that I've had to recalibrate my steering inputs. Mid-bend it will really punish you if you aren't on your game. It's a very wide eyed, triple shot espresso after affect from a spirited drive on my favourite roads.

I'm chuffed it can deliver the performance on repeat, even on hot days and at a super mild 6.5psi boost.

As for the Delta ecu....I couldn't tell any difference from the Lotus oem item as it was fitted and mapped at the same time as the EX500 kit (Komotec chargecooler, front heat exchanger, fuel rail, etc). All the factory stuff works including the cruise control, etc.  I'm not sure what I was thinking though as the Delta guys are ex-Lotus engineers.

Other than the final engine mods it's had some detailing and porsche white gold highlights.

Love this car sooo much, in my mind there really is nothing to touch it.

2131006104_20210918_1815282.thumb.jpg.8848fdab5eb358127f2403a71525d95e.jpg

Are you selling it as it seems to be for sale on the V6 Facebook group? 

Good spot.

Long story short I've always had my eye on a friends 458 and completely out of the blue on Monday he offered to sell it to me. 

So 24hrs after preaching on here about how much I love it, its up for sale! Seriously though, I genuinely had absolutely no plans to sell it but this 458 is achingly pretty 😍 

£59,995 and I've taken a huge hit on the 380 but exige prices seem all over the place. 

Edited by steveoexige

• 1 month later...