Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
small metal clip need a home - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

small metal clip need a home

• Gold FFM

hi guys back with you after skirmish with the c word,finally started to put instruments back ,however as its been a long time some of the labeling has fallen off!! on the l/h side of the binnacle are the light switches i have a small metal clip with a small filament in it cant seem to find a home for it???   seems meant illuminate some thing anyone help or has their panel out for some pics pls also the (i think voltage stabiliser ) does it piggy back onto speedo ?? rgds steve 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve, hope the skirmish is all over now.

In my '86 S3, on the right is the fibre optic 'chamber' that has a standard filament bulb from which the fibres go to some of the switches.

Other switches had separate dedicated feeds to bulbs. 

Do you have the same setup?

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

sorry been a bit unwell havnt replied sooner, mine has three fibre optic going to the l/h side binnacle switches  and that clip with the filament/bulb fitted ,still need to know where the round spade black earth goes binnacle mounting bolt ??