Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Chello! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Chello!

bigmike208

Well, I fell in love with this 1991 esprit se and just had to have it. Now I do. Even after 1 month I still find myself going to the garage just to look at "my baby" I feel obsessed.(in a good way). Looking to rebuild the car and go through it completely just so I know what I have. I guess I have entered the

"ESPRIT ZONE"

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum, Sweet (?)

How big are you? Do you fit in the car OK?

Any pictures? (Of the car, that is.)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi Big Mike, wow, we have big si now big Mike. Interesting to see how big you are and whether you can beat Si's 6ft 7 or so......

Welcome to the best motoring site on the web, not only for Lotus info but general car knowledge and just chatting with like minded individuals. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Tony K

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi Mike..... I hope your not as friend of mine who sat in the esprit last night (passenger seat) and he had to crane his neck and hunch his back. I think he was 6ft 8in....... :thumbsup:

Edited by Setras

Welcome to the forum Mike

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Guest Troy Halliday

Welcome to the forum Mike. You will soon be able to moan along with the other big guys at how you can't fit in all the tight places to work on the car. Being a squirt has it's bonuses :(

Mike, Troys our resident Mechanical genius so he's the man to beg help from. He's also our resident Hobbit, at just over 12 inches......... :(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Yeah, what they said...

Welcome Big Mike! :P

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

Mike, Troys our resident Mechanical genius so he's the man to beg help from. He's also our resident Hobbit, at just over 12 inches......... :P

I think Kimbers is referring to Troy's height but, judging by the respect he gets around here, I could be wrong.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Ordered the "workshop manual" hopefully it will get her by friday so I can remove the engine and transaxel this weekend. I have heard estimates of 10 hours for removal, I will let you know how long it takes me. Could someone suggest where a fellow might purchase the 2002 rear light set-up for sweet?

Thank You

Mike

P.S. it is tuff getting in and out of the car but if it aint tight I do not want to be there anyway! Love the handeling!!!!

Troy, are you really only 12" high!!Long live the Hobbit!!!!!