Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
410 - 3 Way Nitron Settings - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

410 - 3 Way Nitron Settings

Does anyone know the standard factory settings for the bump, rebound, compression etc on the Exige 410 Nitrons? Can’t seem to find any info anywhere.

Cheers :)

Edited by Bandit

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 hours ago, Bandit said:

Does anyone know the standard factory settings for the bump, rebound, compression etc on the Exige 410 Nitrons? Can’t seem to find any info anywhere.

Cheers :)

For the Cup 430 but may be different to the 410:

Factory from Hard 

Front L4   H10    R10

Rear  L3   H12     R14

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tex said:

For the Cup 430 but may be different to the 410:

Factory from Hard 

Front L4   H10    R10

Rear  L3   H12     R14

From memory the same is true for the 410  the book pack does detail the settings. See the 410-specific additions booklet. 

On 30/12/2019 at 16:55, Jcx said:

From memory the same is true for the 410  the book pack does detail the settings. See the 410-specific additions booklet. 

Thank you - my car appears to be missing this booklet so if anyone would be kind enough to take a photo of the relevant page and post it up/DM me it’d be massively appreciated 👍🏻

25 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Thank you - my car appears to be missing this booklet so if anyone would be kind enough to take a photo of the relevant page and post it up/DM me it’d be massively appreciated 👍🏻

A43AF241-3FEE-47B3-AE7D-1AC2399489D9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Update to this thread: I have found with slim wrists and medium sized hands i can access my REBOUND adjusters on the bottom of the rear shocks by reaching through the wheel spokes.  It is awkward but doable.  The fronts are reachable by lying down on your back (head to front) and reaching around the front of your wheel with the closest arm (right for offside and left for nearside).  No jacking required.  Happy days!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Thanks for this thread. I had a mechanic at the dealership explain to me that the two dials on the reservoir were adjuster and lock nut! So low speed is currently set to rock hard. Explains why pot holes break my wrists when moving slowly 😀.

• Haha 1

So I just tried adjusting them correctly. The high speed adjustment at the back right only appears to have 10 clicks in it where back left has more like 13. Anybody else seen this kind of thing?

• 1 year later...