Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BC Forged center wheel cap diameter - help please - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

BC Forged center wheel cap diameter - help please

Hi,

just ordered some BC Forged wheels.  Lead time 6 weeks.  Long story short, MOT due in 7 weeks, need OEM "look" (Belgium MOT doesn't like aftermarket rims).

Can anybody advise me on the diameter of the center cap on BC Forged rims for me to order domed resin Lotus center stickers to put over the bc forged center caps (or any other advice).

Many thanks

Kristof

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
19 hours ago, BatMobile said:

this is what I ordered for my BC wheels and they were perfect.

2 x 4.8cm
2 x 5cm

Thanks again!  Have ordered 4x 50mm, will see how they go. 48mm not available, but I can get the Dremel out 😄

5 minutes ago, Kristof Thys said:

@sieger I believe BatMobile has used the BC Forged emblems and inserted a Lotus logo inside of the 'ring' of the BC Forged caps as supposed to replace the cap as a whole. 

exactly this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 07/04/2020 at 08:08, Kristof Thys said:

Hi,

just ordered some BC Forged wheels.  Lead time 6 weeks.  Long story short, MOT due in 7 weeks, need OEM "look" (Belgium MOT doesn't like aftermarket rims).

Can anybody advise me on the diameter of the center cap on BC Forged rims for me to order domed resin Lotus center stickers to put over the bc forged center caps (or any other advice).

Many thanks

Kristof

Bit off-topic, but may I ask where you ordered them @Kristof Thys? I'm also looking for an extra forged set next to my Lotus forged ones for track usage. Thanks!