Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tyres - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tyres

nicksoldies

Please excuse me if this is already common knowledge.

I've just seen an ad' for tyres in my local paper. Under "New fom Goodyear" is listed a 195/60 VR 15. It's an Eagle F1 assymetric. I don't think this size has been available from Goodyear for many years. The Eagle NCT was original fitment. If they did a 235, we would be in clover.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris

Fairly certain that its not the same tread pattern as the holy grail, er I mean the NCT1.

If they had been I'd have bought the entire stock this morning and sold one to you for mega money ;)

Bazza

Chris

Fairly certain that its not the same tread pattern as the holy grail, er I mean the NCT1.

If they had been I'd have bought the entire stock this morning and sold one to you for mega money ;)

Bazza

Yep, I know you would!! But if it was me, I would have have given some to you for nothing.

Would you know if the tread pattern is the same as the NCT1?

It can't be, this one ia assymetric, the original was not. I'm not sure how stiff the sidewall would be, maybe a call to Goodyear would get the information. The original was very stiff. Lotus recommend higher tyre pressures on non original tyres to compensate. 25lb front and 30lb rear if IRRC.

I think the originals ran at 21lb & 25lb.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti