Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
X180 owners manual 1988 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

X180 owners manual 1988

Rob1234

Hi guys would any one have an x180 Stevens’s 1988 owner Manuel to sell or exchange . I have an original s2 & s3 owners manual (I’ll swop px sell etc)  but I’m looking for the 1988 x180 model owners manual and any other manuals or this model and era. 
thanks in advance 

Rob 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

i have it on PDF file complete, if you are interested,

• Like 1

I have the paper 'Service Note' manual for this year and it is without doubt the bible for these cars.

Unfortunately, I can't part with it, but I got mine from South West Lotus Centre for around £80. Not that I would have bought one, but there seems to be cheaper (probably pirate copies) service note manuals on ebay for all the other Esprits, but not the 1988 x180. 

If there are a handful of pages/sections you need, I'd be happy to scan and email them to you.

9 hours ago, Tocus said:

Doesnt really support the factory does it.  I know they released the parts list as PDFs for clubs but not the manuals .    I know its expensive but I bought the factory manuals for both my excel and esprit and if you are keeping the  car  for more than 5 minutes they are worth every penny.     There are some jobs you need the specs for or assembly details of  so they really are very handy to have.

• Like 2

Are you looking for the glove box book or the workshop book and parts book? I think SJ have them all.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

15 hours ago, Peter H. said:

I have the paper 'Service Note' manual for this year and it is without doubt the bible for these cars.

Unfortunately, I can't part with it, but I got mine from South West Lotus Centre for around £80. Not that I would have bought one, but there seems to be cheaper (probably pirate copies) service note manuals on ebay for all the other Esprits, but not the 1988 x180. 

If there are a handful of pages/sections you need, I'd be happy to scan and email them to you.

Hi Peter many thanks I’m looking a copy for myself for doing small Maintainence jobs myself. As you said it’s the bible of these cars. I’ll try round some of the lotus suppliers. I really appreciate the advise Rob 

9 hours ago, red vtec said:

Are you looking for the glove box book or the workshop book and parts book? I think SJ have them all.

I’d like them all if I could purchase them. I’ll try SJ thanks for help 

19 hours ago, Tocus said:

Would really appreciate that Tocus 

You can get the parts book if your a member in here as a download, well worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

On 02/05/2020 at 01:17, Rob1234 said:

Hi Peter many thanks I’m looking a copy for myself for doing small Maintainence jobs myself. As you said it’s the bible of these cars. I’ll try round some of the lotus suppliers. I really appreciate the advise Rob 

I’d like them all if I could purchase them. I’ll try SJ thanks for help 

Would really appreciate that Tocus 

i have send it to peter now,

if you also want it, send me a PM with your email adress and i send it over also,

2 hours ago, Tocus said:

i have send it to peter now,

if you also want it, send me a PM with your email adress and i send it over also,

r30mca@icloud.com     your a gent!

thank you 😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2020 at 21:44, Rob1234 said:

Thank you I managed to buy on eBay last week. Thanks for the tip off. 

Rob, if its not too much trouble would it be possible to scan and let me have an electronic copy of this? would pay you accordingly.

Thanks Dan