Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1980 Eclat on eBay - Projects & Restorations - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

1980 Eclat on eBay

A few people had asked me if Im selling my Eclat 521. Im never going to restore it now Ive got my Esprit. Ive just put it on eBay starting at £750.00. Would prefer it to go to someone who is going to restore it rather than break it. They are too precious these days! Only 170 odd still driving on British roads.

Complete car but needs a full restoration. Its been stored since 2009. Check it out here:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-LOTUS-ECLAT-521-SPORTS-CAR-for-RESTORATION/114344557251?hash=item1a9f777ac3:g:OJUAAOSwhDBfLagt

Moderators, if this is in the wrong section. sorry. perhaps you can move to correct one. Cheers.

IMG_1482.JPG

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lots of work but good starting base and price, like you if I had the space I would be very tempted to do this one as like the Eclat. Good luck and hope it goes to someone on here so we can see the work going forward 👍🏻
Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

To be fair there not that much difference??  The 520 has a four-speed transmission, a Ford bolt pattern, steel wheels, and smaller brakes. The 521has a 114.3 mm bolt pattern, the same disc brakes as the Elite, and GKN alloy wheels. It also has a twin exhaust, a clock and a cigar lighter. You could always take the clock and cigarette lighter out!

• Like 1