Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ever Heard Of Handsfree - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ever Heard Of Handsfree

Driving to work this morning on a dual carridgeway, large petrol tanker indicates and pulls into the fast lane with me up behind. There was no apparent reason for this as the slow lane was clear.

I assumed that my line of sight was blocked by the tanker and had missed something.

The tanker continued in the fast lane approaching and passing a slip road, started to brake then accelerate , whilst at the same time starting and being to wander back toward the slow lane then back to the fast lane.

Finally the tanker indicated to pull to the slow lane, which was completely clear and had been all the time. I then spotted in the side mirror of the tanker the driver chating away on a mobile

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The things you see when you HAVEN'T got a gun......!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

That really annoys me. I have the sense to turn the phone off or use hands free when driving.

I pulled over a police car last year by flashing my lights at him from behind. When he stopped his colleague (the passenger) got out and walked back to the car, when he asked what was wrong I replied "tell your driver to get off the phone as if I can't do it neither can he" The policeman walked back to the car, got in and I saw him talk to the driver, who looked over his shoulder and waved then he put the phone down.

If the shoe had been on the other foot he would have nicked me.....

Sunday morning I was in the Gents at Stafford railway station making my way to Nick Whales to pick up my V8. Guy standing next to me at the urinal is adamant he's going to send a text. In doing so he pees all over the floor. Pops his todger away and wonders off whilst I'm left stepping round the puddle :lol:

Why can't people ignore their mobiles for a few minutes when attending to toilet duties or driving a vehicle :whistle:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Sunday morning I was in the Gents at Stafford railway station making my way to Nick Whales to pick up my V8. Guy standing next to me at the urinal is adamant he's going to send a text. In doing so he pees all over the floor. Pops his todger away and wonders off whilst I'm left stepping round the puddle :)

Why can't people ignore their mobiles for a few minutes when attending to toilet duties or driving a vehicle :lol:

Graham.

Are you sure he wasnt photographing your todger??? Dirty :whistle:

Don't think they do cameras with big enough zooms for that mate :crybaby:

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Slightly off topic but I have seen a similar thing several times while driving into work in the morning.

There is a point where the traffic becomes a bit stop start and there have been 4 occasions where I have sat behind different women who have done their full make up, hair ........and on one occasion at the same time as making a phone call with the phone wedged between her shoulder and head and all while driving along the road. :)

I know they say women are better at multi tasking than men but how they can put on their mascara looking in the sun visor mirror while still travelling along in slow moving traffic is beyond me :whistle::lol:

Sunday morning I was in the Gents at Stafford railway station making my way to Nick Whales to pick up my V8. Guy standing next to me at the urinal is adamant he's going to send a text. In doing so he pees all over the floor. Pops his todger away and wonders off whilst I'm left stepping round the puddle :lol:

Why can't people ignore their mobiles for a few minutes when attending to toilet duties or driving a vehicle :whistle:

Graham.

must have been using pee dictive text!

If he was, it wasn't working mate.

Graham.