Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Motorpickers - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Motorpickers

Redwing

Did anyone else see this on Quest last Thursday night? I think it was episode 9, and if so it is repeated tomorrow at 07.00.

Paul Cowland and Heather Stanley, who both feature on other motoring programmes, offer a potential buyer a choice of four second hand sports cars. Audi R8,Jag FtypeR(?), BMW i8 and an S1 Evora. 

Worth a look if you're not doing anything else.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But he did not really like the evora, said it was ok for a track day but not for every day. . not at lot of details about the cars more an entertainment. There was the similar format show on some years ago (before social distancing was invented.

What about the price of a 10 plate ex factory car? wasn't it 20k

And her name is Helen - aka Hels. She was also on the previous program as one of the experts picking their best supercar/sports cars etc.

She was also the girl in goblin works garage.

https://www.discoveryplus.co.uk/show/goblin-works-garage