Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Big Thanks To Central Lotus Nottingham. - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Big Thanks To Central Lotus Nottingham.

Rob269blue

Well we have had a few issues with the Evora lately.Nothing too serious really, just the usual flat battery, which then throws up EML alarms. First it was airbags, and O2 sensors. Then, after sorting them, it was the dreaded ECU memory loss. PO610 AND 630. My partner Tracey wasn't too impressed, as it always seemed to happen when she was ready to go for a drive. Long story short, the ECU memory was addressed , by Central Lotus, who were absolutely excellent, and got the required code from Lotus. This was after being badly let down by my nearest dealer, who are in Bradford. Three calls to them,to confirm an online appointment booking, and i'm still awaiting a call back. The end result, is i will in future be taking the longer drive to Nottingham, for a far superior service, and customer focus.

A big thanks to all the previous posts regarding Evora fault codes which gave a sound starting point to diagnosis.

Best Regards

Rob

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I can vouch for Adam and Central Lotus he did a few £k work this last few months didn’t quite sort the silly traction light but AA man did so in last week !

however a nice team and despite a little tricky entrance to the site they are lovely people to deal with as always 👍🏻

• Like 2

Good to hear you got sorted out.

Jct are not good at returning  my calls either, hence never used them and took the 3.5hr drive each way to Oakmere  instead Who were also topnotch service.