Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige 430/410 - trackday exhaust advice? - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige 430/410 - trackday exhaust advice?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 7 months later...

Hi All, I am considering the Hangar 111 track day exhaust for my 410 Exige as it seems a decent price and they are fairly close to me in Suffolk. Does anyone have any experience of this one - good bad or indifferent. Thanks in advance.

On 04/06/2021 at 11:08, Griffchris said:

I've fitted the Hangar QT exhaust now, which arrived in less than 24 hours!  I haven't formally checked the static dB but it is dramatically quieter than the stock Titanium exhaust.  I'm doing Silverstone, Snetterton and Cadwell within the the next month or so, will feed back if any issues.

Any feedback on how the Hangar 111 410 exhaust performed?

• 5 months later...
On 21/03/2022 at 21:50, Hypermark said:

Any feedback on how the Hangar 111 410 exhaust performed?

I had the Hangar 111 exhaust fitted to my 430 a few weeks back and was out on track at Bedford with it a couple of Saturdays ago, it passed there with good margin (meant to get the numbers from them in the office but forgot, but they commented that it was well below limit on drive-by).  Overall the fit and quality are very good, I like the look of the double tips and the car still sounds good to my ear too.  Thanks to Greg and Marianne for supplying and fitting it, it's done the job nicely.

I do agree it's a bit ludicrous of Lotus to sell such a track-biased car with a very expensive box that excludes it from almost every UK circuit in stock form.  I ordered the car new and asked whether it was possible to de-option the exhaust and save a fair few grand but was told no. If anyone is interested in my used back box at a fair but not cheap price, please DM me.