Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S1 Wolfrace Center Caps - Page 2 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S1 Wolfrace Center Caps

Yep thats the one Paul and those are the stickers that they had on the preproduction car so it looks like a puker Woolfrace replacement.

Shape is the same as mine tho so if you can get them made up and they dont cost a fortune then its a done deal ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep thats the one Paul and those are the stickers that they had on the preproduction car so it looks like a puker Woolfrace replacement.

Shape is the same as mine tho so if you can get them made up and they dont cost a fortune then its a done deal ;)

Hi Gordon

The tooling is about

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire

Whats the cost for the 50 off run Paul?

Might split it with you if its reasonable and your interested ?

My ones arnt in too bad nick so perhaps its worth doing a compaison if i can get them back.... could always ask the factory to change mine over for the new set.

Just seen this discussion. My centre caps are original and just like Pauls. I could be interested in a new set if they were exactly the same as I agree with Paul about the Datman caps.

By the way someone on the forum pointed me to ebay for repro silver and black badges which fit perfectly and are good quality and relatively cheap. Can't remember the seller but if anyone can't find them by searching give us a nod and I'll look back.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

I would would like to buy some more original center caps if your able to get some made.

The three original ones I've got look like this

img_2694.jpg

img_2693.jpg

I agree the Datman caps are just not close enough to original.

Matt

The more the merrier :yes:

Gordon

I can't remember what the quote was now but I'll check with another company that's been recommended.

Cheers, Paul.

Mark

I'd be interested if you can find your eBay source. I bought some a while back but they were the wrong size - they need to be 38mm in diameter.

Cheers, Paul.

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire