Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
N.i.p. - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

N.i.p.

My Ex who works as a nurse was caught last month for 26 in a 20 beat that!

Thing is she was on 9 points before this one and now she's got a 6 MONTH BAN, the other offences were SP30s'

The reason they gave her...........

She works in casualty so she should know better about the perils of speeding.

26 in a f**in 20 after midnight when she's coming off a 16 hour shift, all the magistrates were over 70 and I bet not one of them could see straight without milk bottle glasses on the end of their noses, and I guarantee not one of them stuck to the speed limits on their way home either.

ohhhhh! it makes me soooo mad.....

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TONY :thumbup: thats bad news :wallbash::

regarding my colleagues, the area car was traveling in the opposite direction, and he was traveling in between 2 cars by the time the police car was close enough to read the numberplate, so it is very possible it is on camera/video.

sods law, the ONLY car coming in the other direction :whistle:

and the NIP was posted 2 days after the incident, and arrived 6 days later.

The lad is getting totally stressed out over this and other issues (icing on the cake) so i was wondering if it it best just to get it over with and pay the fine and get the points, then start living life with less stress?

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Holy Crap :wallbash: I would be dead meat without a license if I was on your side of the pond! In the US they don't bother you unless you are going at least 10MPH over the speed limit. No static radar or cameras over here yet but they are talking about it. I was on my way up to Montreal on July 4th and was nailed by instant radar going 82MPH in a 65MPH zone. After he jumped in his car and caught up to me, I complied without an atitude because I knew (thought) I was getting a $300 ticket as I was a Connecticut driver caught in Vermont on a holiday. The officer came back with my license and registration and told me to drive slower. When I looked for the ticket there was none! Couldn't believe how lucky I was. Glad I was driving my BMW and not my Esprit as that might have been the kicker.

Edited by outtamyway

I think what he is worrying about Matt,is if a letter is sent to them saying there was 2 drivers - and they have photo evidence stating 1 person in the car, 90 miles from home ,at that point they would say ' hes taking the p , lets throw it at him'.

also the camera/video would be facing the driver as the police car was traveling towards him. If it had been a traffic car, it probably would have gave chase.

Totally Stressed Out, now thinking 'just want it over and done :wallbash:'

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I'm confused now. If it wasn't a traffic car then why did it have camera equipment on board? Tell him to stay calm, at the very least send in a letter asking for the evidence as he wasn't sure who was driving at the time. He doesn't have to state who or how many were in the car to do that. What does the NIP say? They normally state that there is "photographic" evidence.

Something doesn't feel quite right about this. I still can't understand why the car didn't go after him if they were bothered enough to file the NIP afterwards.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Probably because they were taking their fish & chips back to the station. :wallbash:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I agree with Mat...

No need to say how many were in the car......

Just ask for clarification he was unsure who was driving the car on that day.....

Could have had a passenggar who was 'SLEEPING' in the drivers lap ;)

Think I've already said enough on this subject before offline but its up to your friend what he ulitmately wants to do.... for his own sanity

Simon

Chunky Lover