Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora S IPS MY12 - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S IPS MY12

Evora S IPS 2+2 in Stunning Autumn bronze for sale – £32,000

First registered November 2011 with MY12 specification

Approx 52,000 miles

All 3 packs, so full leather, rear camera and sensors, TPMS, Cruise control, folding mirrors etc.

Pioneer Head unit with wireless android auto/carplay

Full lotus Service History

MOT to November 2021

2 previous owners (I am the 3rd)

Car located in Hemel Hempstead approx. 10 minutes drive from Jnc 8 of the M1 and jnc 20 of the M25

Service History:

26-Nov-20 – Silverstone – 51,258 (B service, pollen filter, air filter, oil and brake fluid)

01-Oct-19 – Silverstone – 49,394 (C service, oil, coolant, Transmission fluid, belts)

13-Jun-18 – Hofmanns – 45,652

02-Sep-16 – Hethel – 38,467

28-Jul-15 – Hethel – 31,897

12-May-14 – Hethel – 22,789

29-Jul-13 – Hethel – 13,711

03-Aug-12 – Hethel – 11,655

21-Mar-12 – Hethel – 5,934

22-Nov-11 – Hethel – 652

Next service due in 8,000 miles or Nov 2021 is an A-service (oil only) currently priced at £280

Over and above standard servicing the car in my ownership has brand new rear discs and pads fitted (done less than 500 miles), front ARB bushes uprated to Polybush, had new drivers front drop link, new boot gas struts, new battery in October 2019, new exhaust chimney pipe, and a new fuel filler cap!

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 4 with plenty of life left

Software for the IPS I believe to have been updated several times over the life of the car and the majority of issues highlighted in early reviews having been now addressed. It works superbly well, shifting smoothly when driving sedately and quickly when speeds increase. Addictive auto blip rev match on the downshifts when in sport mode.

Mechanically the car is excellent, everything works as it should, none of the common issues with door locks, windows, TPMS, airbags etc and of course no clutch to worry about!

Cosmetics:

The car is stunning and attracts lots of attention as all Evoras do! The Autumn bronze paint is gorgeous in the flesh and has a beautiful deep metallic shine.  It really suits the car (in my humble opinion) One of those colours that really change and pop dependant on the lighting conditions. Very hard to do it justice in photos but it really works 🙂

It has full factory PPF which has protected it really well from the majority of chips and grazes.

Wheels have been recently refurbished in satin grey are the 19/20 combination.

Interior is the 2012 specification with black leather throughout with red accents.  No obvious rips or tears, although the red piping on the drivers seat bolster has started to fade a little.

Overall the car is in fantastic condition, it does have a few minor cosmetic issues as you would expect in a nearly 10 year old car with 50k miles on it, and I will happily point them to prospective buyers, just ask.

History:

The car was one of the first MY12 cars and was originally owned by Lotus and used, on occasion, as a press car. It is also famous! (making a TV appearance in the BBC series “Hunted” for all of 5 seconds!). The 2nd owner purchased the car directly from the factory in August 2013 after owning a string of other lotus including Elises, Exiges and a Launch edition Evora. The car was very well looked after and serviced at Hethel until they stopped offering customer car servicing when it was then serviced by dealers. He decided to move onto a 410 sport and sold the car to me directly in September 2020. I purchased the car with the intent to commute in and the occasional family trip, but the world changed, I no longer will be commuting, and it’s a squeeze to get the family in so its time for the car to get some love from another owner. The car is HPI clear and has no finance on it.

Feel free to message me via the forum, my user name is Goatboy. I have lots more photos and happy to do a video walk round if required.

The post Evora S IPS MY12 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What a lovely car in an awesome colour.

Have you thought about contacting the owner/seller of this SR? https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202103130110200

" very genuine reason for sale (hip means I need an IPS!) Would consider part-ex for an IPS Evora."

I appreciate that you won't want to effectively swap cars but he might be interested in buying your's once his has sold?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

What a lovely car in an awesome colour.

Have you thought about contacting the owner/seller of this SR? https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202103130110200

" very genuine reason for sale (hip means I need an IPS!) Would consider part-ex for an IPS Evora."

I appreciate that you won't want to effectively swap cars but he might be interested in buying your's once his has sold?

Thanks Bravo. Yep it's crossed my mind! Haven't contacted them yet though.