Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotac Bilsteins with standard springs - fitting guide (and comparison with Nitrons) - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotac Bilsteins with standard springs - fitting guide (and comparison with Nitrons)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Dave, I’d be really interested in having a ride out in your car.  I’ve got the full Bilstein and Eibach set up and also the Lotac bushes and find the ride pretty crashy and unsubtle on anything but the smoothest roads.  I don’t track the car (anymore 😂) and wouldn’t mind dealing a little bit of softness into the set up

10 hours ago, Mightymetro said:

Hi Dave, I’d be really interested in having a ride out in your car.  

You're very welcome to come over any time, just PM me when youre thinking of coming.

If you are looking for something more compliant I think the Monroe's are hard to beat. Ive got some spares if you're interested in them.