Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stokes Bay Vehicle Rally,Hants, Monday 27 Aug - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stokes Bay Vehicle Rally,Hants, Monday 27 Aug

dazmans3

Hi All

Thought I'd mention this car show which takes place on Bank Holiday Monday. There is usually a good selection of cars here.

Anyone interested in going & meeting up? Esp to anyone in Hampshire area. As it would be a great opportunity for an local area esprit owners meet up.

I have been in touch with one of the organisers. Entrance is

Edited by dazmans3

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you wanted to drive you new HC engined Esprit a little further than that Daz :)

How about coming over to Simons in Bedwas for the BBQ on Sunday, its only about 60 miles each way, you can always crash on the floor like everyone else an go home Monday :P

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

i thought you wanted to drive you new HC engined Esprit a little further than that Daz :)

How about coming over to Simons in Bedwas for the BBQ on Sunday, its only about 60 miles each way, you can always crash on the floor like everyone else an go home Monday :P

Sounds a good idea, but I m up in North wales at mo visiting the folks. Not driving back till the sunday ish. & yes your quite right I need to put more miles on her know.

Daz

Eddy, Pete, you want to meet up somewhere prior to the event. Opens at 10am, but I think those with cars for display tend to arr from 9 ish.

Daz

Forgot to add some bits about show.

Gates open at 10, but best getting there about 10-15 early so as to register. Its a good area being set on firm ground right by the sea. No mud pools here.

I'm going to be of line for two days now, so if anyone wants to meet up then please call or text me:

Pete & Andy J, see to at my place 9.30, I ll have the kettle on, of course

where abouts in north wales are you then Daz, we will be in Llangollen about 9am on Sunday :vava: then driving to Ironbridge, then going down south to caerphilly on the evening (your way) if you want some company on your jouney home :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi Dave.

I am at the furthest most notherly point in Wales. 'Angelsey'. I will be driving via A55, then cut across via Wrexham & head towards Shrewsbury & on via Kidderminster to join M42 & M40 to Oxford.

However slight change in plan. I will be now leaving tonight, so I can get a full day at home, Sun, to sort some things out, which includes a good wash & polish of the Old gal.

Thanks for offer anyway. I am also in my humble 200sx, so would be a little out of place. But once I ve got the Loti run in I will be up for simular in the future thats for sure.

Daz

Thanks for a great day Daz. The weather was fab, the site not muddy, the people were entertaining (especially the kid who got in the cars).

here are a few pics from the phone, as I plugged the camera in to charge but forgot to turn the socket on so had to rely on the phone.

27-08-07_1146.jpg

27-08-07_1145.jpg

27-08-07_1144.jpg

27-08-07_1143.jpg

27-08-07_1142.jpg

27-08-07_1141.jpg

27-08-07_1140.jpg

27-08-07_1139.jpg

27-08-07_1138.jpg

27-08-07_1137.jpg

27-08-07_1059.jpg

27-08-07_1058.jpg

27-08-07_1057.jpg

27-08-07_1056.jpg

Edited by Setras

Great to meet you guys, gald you enjoyed the day. it was a craking day all round I must say esp as this was my ladies first outing since the HC engine was finsihed. Sorry if my engine bay was a little to clean. It wont be like that next year. Some great phots here, this show seams to get bigger & better every year. Thought I would add my lot:

Just for those who wonder what we at talking about ref kids getting into cars & beatings. This 4yr old with grandmother in toe, was just jumping into the cars & playing with all the switches ect. The Grandmother, with out asking permission or at least appologising, was attempting to pull him out & then saying to us,who where all standing there in shock while we watched over, 'OH! that'll be Ok! & then she just let him carry on the the next car.

No disipline, its no wonder kids are like they are today( Oh! but that'll be for another thread in General Chat) Thats my soap box bit over.

DSCN4752.jpg

A convoy of esprits is a great sight in any number. It certainly got the nieghbours attention this morning.

DSCN4753.jpg

All lined up & looking real good:

DSC00033.jpg

Eddy, getting rid of all those dead flys.

DSC00030.jpg

Nice Elan +2 & Locos 7(The owner of this 7, Robin, uses this as his every day car in all weather)

DSC00037.jpg

I think this had a V6 in there:

DSC00034.jpg

Andy's Chargecooler S3 turbo with some Italian thing in the background:

DSCN4756.jpg

An immaculate Nissan Silvia Turbo:

DSC00043.jpg

Nissan 300zx with Lambo style doors:

DSC00038.jpg

Not sure what this was, but it looked fun:

DSC00040.jpg

Some American metal:

DSCN4766.jpg

DSCN4765.jpg

Rebuilt Modle T:

DSC00041.jpg

Rover SD1 Cop car

DSCN4768.jpg

Anyone need a No 3

DSCN4763.jpg

Edited by dazmans3

• Gold FFM
Just for those who wonder what we at talking about ref kids getting into cars & beatings. This 4yr old with grandmother in toe, was just jumping into the cars & playing with all the switches ect. The Grandmother, with out asking permission or at least appologising, was attempting to pull him out & then saying to us,who where all standing there in shock while we watched over, 'OH! that'll be Ok! & then she just let him carry on the the next car.

No disipline, its no wonder kids are like they are today( Oh! but that'll be for another thread in General Chat) Thats my soap box bit over.

Pitty he didn't find that 'ejector seat' button by the sound of it.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!