Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Excel ( and other wedges) register. - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Excel ( and other wedges) register.

Tony D

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

In my view such a register is the backbone of any classic community. Any interest or someone who might be interested in these cars get a better feeling, on what topic he might gets involved. At least knowing if you get a car, which was former written off, is useful and for all others an indicator, how many really have left.

I have a register for all Rivieras and a Facebook group with them. 

Edited by Don.Hasi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had a few visitors at the show last weekend sharing some car details for the register. - Thanks if you are one of them.
I now have sight of approaching 400 cars on the register:
Elite 102, 43 on the road
Eclat 61, 19 otr
Pre SE excel 53, 22 otr
MY86 68, 38 otr
MY89 39, 11 otr
Celebration 40, 12 otr
Post Celeb'n 34, 15 otr

On 10/03/2022 at 23:58, zagatoes30 said:

How do we add Elite details to the register?

Andy : My email address is in the first post above. Be happy to add if you can share details. I don't have a pro former, so just include any info you consider relevant.

Tony

• 2 months later...

Register is gradually building. Now have sight of 280 Excels. Also done a bit of a summary of what Excels are actually registered as at DVLA. It's general knowledge that the use of Eclat continued well into Excel production.

Latest details for Excel:

926098192_ExcelDVLAregistered.jpg.5ce35e49cc2386b3bd095451d933ab43.jpg

And for completeness, Elite / Eclat:

581271114_EliteEclatsummary.jpg.683af738f12ed3143b8a8c28436b14a9.jpg

If you own a wedge, I'd love to hear from you with details. My contact details at head of this thread.

Tony