Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Full carpet set - what are my options? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Full carpet set - what are my options?

Have a EU spec (LHD) car with alu footrest on the passenger side (passenger over here sits on the right hand side ;-)).  Considering moving to a full carpet set.

I know Imran is selling a LHD set, not sure they are different (I do think they are different in the footwell area?)

- does anybody know what options are out there?

- I've read using double sided tape... I do want things to be fully reversible without leaving any marks on the alu; any tips & tricks?

Many thanks!

Interior shot:

spacer.png

Edited by Kristof Thys

• 1 year later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening Kristof,

Have you been able to make any progress with the carpet search, I'm also looking on my side without having found anything. 

I sent an email to Alias23 to see if he had since made a left-hand drive version, but no reply.