Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evoras, Elise, Elan at Le Mans & Elise, Exiges Coming Home - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evoras, Elise, Elan at Le Mans & Elise, Exiges Coming Home

Mellow Yellow

@Mellow Yellowsaw your car at CBW, and The Bounty, but didnt realise that was you at the next table😃.  we were just checking it out as me and a mate are staying there for the Classic in a couple of weeks time, small world.

• Like 1

@ajheath Will be back at LM for The Classic but staying a bit further out, at a friends farmhouse.  Thoroughly recommend Le Bounty, started staying there in 2013, following many years on the infield circuit sites.  As I've aged, the appeal of hot showers & clean loos has taken priority over the ability to just wander across to the circuit.  It's very well run, the minibus services makes it a doddle getting to/from the circuit, they know every shortcut and the three of them update one another on where it's busy so avoid most of the queues.  Food more school dinners than cordon bleu but tasty, filling and saves the need to take cooking equipment - missing the bacon since brexit, though :(

@Mellow Yellowfor the 24hrs we stayed at a cottage a few miles out, been staying there for years, lovely couple, before that Club Valan at the airport.  Booked the Bounty before Pandemic as a load of us were going, now just two of us.  Like you I like a bit of comfort these days, like toilet paper, & hot showers.  You taking the Evora again?

@ajheath Same as you, usually have a group group going, in which case I have a Gordon Keeble that I'd have taken but now down to just two of us so it'll be the Evora again, might even clean it this time :)  Don't have a spare Parking Blue you want to sell ,do you?  Just tried to book and it's all sold out, we bought GA and paddock early as paddock can be in demand, never thought parking would be an issue.  Should be ok to pay on the gate but would prefer to have it covered beforehand.