Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[PH-bot] Lotus Esprit GT3 - Stunning Car (14,995GBP) - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[PH-bot] Lotus Esprit GT3 - Stunning Car (14,995GBP)

Bibs

2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 44,000 miles, Calypso red, MOT-02-2008. ABS, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, Central locking, Colour coding - Body, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Leather upholstery, Locking wheel nuts, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Power assisted steering, Radio/CD, Spoiler, Sports seats, Full Service History. Lotus Esprit GT3 2.0lt turbo with a chargecooler.full lift out roof.in calypso red with black leather.just undergone a full b service.stunning condition inside and out and drives faultless.scorpion alarm system and tracker fitted.kenwood mask stereo and upgrade alpine speekers allround.a rare model car in stunning condition and must be veiwed or call for more info on mobile 07816 822 319 or office 01937 844 633 warranty...px poss...finance packages...lots more lotus,s for sale and wanted.for any more info please click on dealers website button. £14,995

View the full article

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at this on the net last week when it was up for sale privately ... for

Thats a v good price for a 1998 GT3 car.

it does have the earlier interior tho and i guess the earlyer running gear ?

Ah yes well spotted Gordon, it certainly has the older/larger binnacle.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

If you look at the trade add closely you can see the remains of a GT3 decal down the drivers side but on the private add its shown from the passenger side and there are no decals??

Perhaps its had a scrape down the passenger side and been repainted??

Decided if i do buy another Esprit, it may be a GT3 ....in yellow would be nice ....but prefer the later interior me thinks ... if i can find that for

it is NOT the same car, the trade one is in Wetherby / west yorkshire (about 115 miles from me), the private one is in Cannock / Staffs (about 10 miles from me)

there is a yellow GT3 on Autotrader, but it has the early dash

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

it is NOT the same car,

Sure is Dave ... or its a ringer... both have the reg R105 FJN

Sorry ... missed a bit ... im talking about the 2 ads on Auto trader ... i guess your talking about the PH car

Edited by GordonMasson

Like the 'two' Autotrader advertised red GT3's the Pistonheads car also bears R105 FJN.

What I'm not sure about is whether this is the car Shelsleyf2 found to be somewhat lacking.

<later> Edit - my understanding is now that is indeed the car referred to above.

no, you are right Gordon, beg your pardon. even the mobile numbers are different, very strange.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)