Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2023 events - Page 2 - Topics - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2023 events

RP420

@R400DVA @AndyW-VX @1973 JPS @KeithK @Cooper @AR13 MEO @SSurpal @Tris... @5pence

All

Reminder of our planned visit to Blackheath Cars & Coffee this coming Sunday 4th June.

Details on the Events page at https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/events/event/932-drive-out-to-cars-coffee-blackheath-coleraine/ - it would be really helpful if those attending could confirm intentions by marking on the Events page (bottom right corner).

Event details confirmed below:

Depart 1: 08:40 Applegreen Lisburn (citybound)

Depart 2: 09:10 Applegreen Templepatrick

Arrive: 10:00 The Blackheath Pottery

Depart: 12:00  The Blackheath Pottery

Return to Belfast circa 13:00/14:00 (depending on route...)

https://rmsmotoring.com/forum/threads/cars-coffee-blackheath.228105/

https://www.blackheathpottery.com/

Please feel free to extend the invitation to others too - all marques welcome!

The weather is supposed to hold until at least the weekend and I look forward to catching up with as many as possible on Sunday.

Ryan

@RP420

• Like 1

Sorry Ryan, Sundays are out for me - churchgoer.

My son, Matt, was thinking of going to Supercar Sunday at Bishopscourt - he'll take the exige if others are going, has there been any interest?

Hi Keith

Thanks for your message and no problem - will hopefully arrange a non-Sunday event later in the year!

I'm definitely intending to go to Supercar Sunday - and possibly the Saturday pre-event on the North Coast too. 

I believe tickets are now on sale - will post a thread about that event next week. 

Ryan

• Like 1

I'm not aware of anyone else going on the run this morning but if you are, I'm running about 10 mins late, so will be leaving Applegreen Lisburn about 9am and Applegreen Templepatrick about 9.25am

• 2 weeks later...

@RP420 @blindside @Cooper   @AR13 MEO   @KeithK   @5pence   @Tris...   @SSurpal   @1973 JPS   @Mike150   @Alastair_M   @AndyW-VX   @CooperLotus   @Chris28    @R400DVA   @desmondf 

All NI Group TLFers

The Air Ambulance fundraiser event Supercar Saturday & Sunday 2023 is fast approaching.  It will be held on the weekend of Saturday 29th (NW200 pits at Portstewart) and Sunday 30th July (Bishopscourt racing circuit, Downpatrick).

Full details and booking links are at https://airambulanceni.org/supercar-extravaganza/

I have already booked my tickets to both the Saturday and the Sunday events, but they are ticketed separately so you only need to buy a ticket for the event you want to attend.

@KeithK, @AR13 MEO, @Cooper and I really enjoyed the Sunday event in 2022, and the weather was particularly kind last year.

I hope many of you can make it along to this event and have an enjoyable Lotus day, as well as supporting a local charity.

Please post on this thread if you are planning to go so that we can all know who will be there.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Ryan

• Like 1

Hi Ryan I'll be up the North Coast over these dates this yr :(

Gutted I'll miss it.

thanks for all the updates and keeping N.Ireland Lotus alive really appreciate it.

Thanks 

Craig 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Hi Ryan,

I’ll be in a Porsche on the Saturday. Not sure yet whether I can make the Sunday event @ Bishopscourt, but if I can attend will bring the GT430.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RP420 said:

I'm guessing congratulations are in order Richard @1973 JPS ?

From Facebook - it looks like you and your Europa scored a win at Kilbroney today?

😀

FB_IMG_1687041811301.jpg

Thank you Ryan....totally unexpected to win Best in Show...but she is a beauty

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just bought my tickets for both days. Hopefully I'm able to go, any plans to have the Lotus gang grouped together like last year?

Edited by Chris28

Hi Chris

Great news that your are coming to both days and I look forward to meeting! 

Jimmy @blindside and I are definitely bringing cars on Saturday and Craig @R400DVA is coming along as a visitor. 

Andy @Cooper, Matt (@KeithK's son), myself and possibly Jimmy will be at the Bishopscourt event too.

Is your ticket on Sunday for the Paddock? That's the bit in the middle of the track. If so, I am trying to arrange that all Lotus in the Paddock are grouped together.

Fingers crossed for better weather than this weekend. Look forward to meeting next week! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RP420 said:

Is your ticket on Sunday for the Paddock? That's the bit in the middle of the track. If so, I am trying to arrange that all Lotus in the Paddock are grouped together.

My tickets says Display Car Registration? It doesn’t mention the paddock. Though if we where grouped together, would be great.

Hi Chris

My ticket says Display Car Registration too.  You should have received (or maybe will receive next week) an email from Colleen Milligan at AANI advising, among other things, your "designated parking area" at Bishopscourt.  If your designated parking area is "Paddock", then you are in the centre of the track and we will try to get all the Lotus together.

@Cooper @Chris28 @Barry McFall

Andy, Chris, Barry

Jimmy @blindside and I are meeting at 08:10 at Dunsilly Park & Ride next Saturday morning and heading up to the NW Pits from there.

If any of you are available, you are very welcome to join us.  We will be leaving at 08:15 latest, so if you are late, you will no doubt catch up with us! 😁

Hope to see you then.

• Like 2