Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2023 events - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2023 events

RP420

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry Ryan, Sundays are out for me - churchgoer.

My son, Matt, was thinking of going to Supercar Sunday at Bishopscourt - he'll take the exige if others are going, has there been any interest?

Hi Keith

Thanks for your message and no problem - will hopefully arrange a non-Sunday event later in the year!

I'm definitely intending to go to Supercar Sunday - and possibly the Saturday pre-event on the North Coast too. 

I believe tickets are now on sale - will post a thread about that event next week. 

Ryan

• Like 1

I'm not aware of anyone else going on the run this morning but if you are, I'm running about 10 mins late, so will be leaving Applegreen Lisburn about 9am and Applegreen Templepatrick about 9.25am

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RP420 said:

I'm guessing congratulations are in order Richard @1973 JPS ?

From Facebook - it looks like you and your Europa scored a win at Kilbroney today?

😀

FB_IMG_1687041811301.jpg

Thank you Ryan....totally unexpected to win Best in Show...but she is a beauty

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hadn't heard about this - looks like a Club Lotus event.

I won't be able to join as I'm already committed with kids sport all weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Jimmy, Chris and I have booked to attend the Charles Hurst Cars & Coffee event on Saturday next week (30th).

If anyone else is interested in going, please book at https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/6KJI-HVG/cars-and-coffee.

Cheers

Ryan

@RP420   Ryan

@blindside   Jimmy

@Cooper   Andy

@AR13 MEO   Gareth

@KeithK   Keith

@5pence   Spencer

@Tris...   Tris

@SSurpal   Susheel

@1973 JPS   Richard

@Mike150   Mike

@Alastair_M   Alastair

@AndyW-VX   Andy

@CooperLotus   Neil

@Chris28    Chris

@R400DVA   Craig

@desmondf   Desmond

@Barry McFall  Barry

@Lot333   Stephen

@MBRC150  Martin

• Like 2

Thanks but............

I can't make it as unbelievably I'm working a Friday night shift just 1/2 mile from Hurst's but I'd be needing at least 6 hours sleep which means life resumes at 3pm. Bugger 😌

Have a good day 👍

On another note my Elise went through its first MOT this morning! They looked at it and went and got a young agile MOT inspector!

• Haha 2

Registered for this too, hopefully see some of you there, it’s for a great cause too. @Mike150 did they Jack it up at any stage? Had you to mention it to them? I’m sure they are ware but you never know! Mine is going in soon too so just would be good to know in advance what they do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barry McFall said:

Registered for this too, hopefully see some of you there, it’s for a great cause too. @Mike150 did they Jack it up at any stage? Had you to mention it to them? I’m sure they are ware but you never know! Mine is going in soon too so just would be good to know in advance what they do. 

No, they didn't jack it up, don't think they can

• Like 1

I'm in and parked up by the Lotus dealership. They are wanting to group all Lotus around that area. I'm now away watching hockey but will be back around 11.30. See you later! R

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooper said:

Yes dropped her in for TPMS so glad she was on site anyway. Looked like a cracker day. 

Only noticing Robin Walker’s Irish Weekend notice as well. A local Lotus OG. Good times for local owners!

@Cooper

What's Robin Walker’s Irish weekend? 

Important Information

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking " I Accept ", you consent to our use of cookies. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.