Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2023 events - Page 3 - Topics - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2023 events

RP420

Hi Barry

Short answer - yes. 

Andy C, Chris, Matt and I are definitely going.

Andy W - are you going on Sunday too? 

Barry - hope you can make it on Sunday? 

On 23/07/2023 at 12:16, RP420 said:

@Cooper @Chris28 @Barry McFall

Andy, Chris, Barry

Jimmy @blindside and I are meeting at 08:10 at Dunsilly Park & Ride next Saturday morning and heading up to the NW Pits from there.

If any of you are available, you are very welcome to join us.  We will be leaving at 08:15 latest, so if you are late, you will no doubt catch up with us! 😁

Hope to see you then.

I can meet you guys at Dunsilly on Saturday morning also.

And I got confirmation email that I'm in the paddock on Sunday. It mentions we can get a run out on the track which is pretty cool!

• Like 2

Hi Barry

I'm leaving from between Lisburn and Carryduff at around the same time on Sunday.  Do you want to meet at the Maxol station in the centre of Saintfield at say 08:10?

Andy C/Andy W/Chris/Matt - happy to meet with you too if it suits.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all on Saturday and/or Sunday.

Thanks Jimmy!! 

Great day at the North Coast with Andy, Chris and Jimmy. 

Looking forward to another good day at Bishopscourt tomorrow. 

• Like 1

That would be a great idea @Bibs! I did make a stand for it last year, but it needs pegs in the ground and was designed for a grass field. When I got to the paddock and saw the concrete surface, I realised there might be a problem with my plan... 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pictures Craig @R400DVA - great to see you and Ethan at the North West pits and I look forward to seeing you both at another event soon - hopefully in your own Lotus?!

• 3 weeks later...