Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alpine CDE-111RM Bluetooth conversion - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Alpine CDE-111RM Bluetooth conversion

My 2011 S3 Elise is fitted with the original Alpine CDE-111RM CD radio head unit. This had a redundant factory fitted aux lead for connection to an early Iphone or iPod. I searched to see if a different led with a lightning connector was available, but Ifound on Amazon an amazing Bluetooth receiver that is a straight plug in replacement for this lead! I’ve plugged this into the back of the head unit, connected up the + and - to the power. Result: I now have Bluetooth audio without having to replace the head unit. Result!!

90917EB3-29AF-4E36-9052-A34AC45748A8.png

Edited by Cooperman103
Spelling mistake

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images