Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A Big Thankyou to you all. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A Big Thankyou to you all.

Kimbers

Well, I have to say a big thankyou to you all for the pressies I recieved. After the first 10 bottles of Champagne & Whiskey I stopped counting. But then the Red Letter day and Rob Cunningham Picture were a great suprise and truely superb. Thanks everyone.

A Huge shout out to Rob Cunninham, for a superb unique picture. I absolutely love it.

Also a big shout out to Bibsy and everyone who attended. Great to see so many of you, especially the poor old spouses you dragged along to watch us all get drunk and talk bollocks! :unworthy:

Most of all to my wife, Wendy for her total support (she didn't drink so that someone could get us all home) and allowing me to be sick and spend all day moaning, yesterday, without getting upset at me.......and for putting up with me for 14 years!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great picture, I love that futuristic type of art, reminds me of Chris Foss. Looks like my car too :unworthy: yet another idea for Britball next year, now where are those linear magnets and that Mr Fusion unit that was in the back of the shed.

EPPP! :whistle:

My fear of heights might stop that but it won't stop the Stock car racing that I think I'll use it for! :sick:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Oh right I thought it waws something specific - so can you use it for anything ?

hehe do the jump Kimbers - and we want photographic proof !!!

PS: Rob and his drawings are just ace !

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk