Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fleet of excels to be reduced - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fleet of excels to be reduced

Hi all 

I am looking to reduce my stock of excels considerably.  Posting here for serious enquiries before posting elsewhere and the general riff raff access.

In my current possession I have:

- A chassis with suspension parts but no shocks and springs on the rear.  It has the diff and driveshafts.

- A black early narrow body.  This is the iron cross wheel version with no bo net vents.  It comes 95% complete with engine, gearbox, diff etc and gratis MOSS on the floor.  No carbs or inlet manifold.  Cam covers are either in the boot or missing.

This is a complete rebuild required.  Not for the faint of heart.

- Pete Booles previous project.  The 7 litre V8 flipfront car.  This is a fully caged rolling chassis with many of the upgrades still in place such as stainless steel fuel tank.  It is missing the diff and driveshafts, engine and gearbox.

An incredible starting point for an epic build.  If you need to ask about this car.... Please use the Google function first.

Ping me a message.

Fueltheburn

Regards 

Kieran

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.  It is currently up on eBay at £370 with pics as I can't post any more pics on here.

The chassis includes steering column and uj.  Anti roll bar with technical bulletin upgraded supports.  Rear diff and drive shafts.

The chassis is in very good order with very little corrosion.  

This chassis has both sets of rear mounting points for the early and late models of excel.

Cheers

Kieran

Sorry I didn't read that before I posted.  The diff would be £100 on its own.  It was from a low mileage SE.

On 07/05/2023 at 08:40, Fueltheburn said:

Morning.  It is currently up on eBay at £370 with pics as I can't post any more pics on here.

The chassis includes steering column and uj.  Anti roll bar with technical bulletin upgraded supports.  Rear diff and drive shafts.

The chassis is in very good order with very little corrosion.  

This chassis has both sets of rear mounting points for the early and late models of excel.

Cheers

Kieran

Sorry I didn't read that before I posted.  The diff would be £100 on its own.  It was from a low mileage SE.

That diff is along way from me in Billericay il have to get a price to get it delivered thanks Dave