Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
EVO Eletre Review - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

EVO Eletre Review

hedgerley

A disclaimer first, I have no inside knowledge...

Just received an email from EVO saying my next subscriber issue is delayed a few days due to a manufacturer embargo which lifts on the day of publication. What are the chances its Lotus with the Eletre? Although I did read on the Eletre thread no cars are with the mags yet. Thoughts?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If so then there should be other reviews coming out on the same day or very shortly after. 

Dealers who have driven the car are not allowed to talk about it until the embargo is lifted. I thought that their embargo was a bit later though.

Could be the Emira i4 of course? But with Eletre

sales starting in March in China and UK/EU cars now coming off the production line, surely we should be seeing a decent review/test by now....

• Like 1

I have just done a TLF search of “EVO few days later” and the same subject about a publication delay e-Mail was discussed in October 2012, October 2018, February 2021, May 2022 and now July 2023. I haven’t checked for certain, but I don’t think any of these postponements were due to reviewing a Lotus car. I wouldn’t get your hopes up.