Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Mesh upper Grills front clam GT410 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Mesh upper Grills front clam GT410

Has anyone refreshed the upper mesh grills on a front clam of a Evora GT410 , mine had started to have there paint peel away a bit  and the dealer I bought from touched them in with some paint which has now faded so looks bad. I know to remove these its clam off job which I have done on previous Evora but not so keen to do on this one (only 3 years old etc ) Anyone recommend a paint type colour code etc even if I touch in myself for now thanks all.image.jpeg.09127c7e90e86b0dba0f3e88e16e4577.jpeg

• Love 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Plasti dip is great too, as long as you mask properly.

Works really well on the front grill, they normally look really rusty within a year, I used pasti-dip on a replacement grill a couple of years ago, and it still looks as good as new.