Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BOE Cold Air Intake – Lotus Evora S (including vacuum pod) - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

BOE Cold Air Intake – Lotus Evora S (including vacuum pod)

Selling my used BOE intake for the Evora S.

Rightly or wrongly, all my modifications relate to tuning the noise of my car rather than improving performance. Like the 2bular exhaust I have, I started with the loudest option and have worked backwards to a point where I’m happy. I love the supercharger whine this intake releases under load, but since my exhaust isn’t the loudest, this intake did tend to dominate the ‘soundscape’ of my car. Hence, I’ve now gone back to the factory intake system, but with a K&N filter which gives just a hint of whine.

The system did seem to improve mid range torque a bit, but this isn’t why I fitted it. Note the sound at a cruise is around the same as standard, it’s just under load where it shows up.

The kit is as pictured, there is a bit of damage to one side of the filter housing, which is easily hidden by which way up you install it. The filter was fully cleaned and re-oiled 5000 miles ago, and I’m including the proper ITG cleaner/oil in the sale.

Collection preferred from the SG5 area, but I can look into delivery if desired. I’d be happy to deliver it myself if you happen to be on the way somewhere I’m going in the near future!

Cheers,

Doug

The post BOE Cold Air Intake – Lotus Evora S (including vacuum pod) appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.