Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT410 passenger seat removal - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT410 passenger seat removal

Hi all  got a GT410 sport 2+0 that I will be using to travel to airport for several ski trips now my previous Evora a 2+2 I could wind my passenger seat right back and get my 2 metre ski bag in from footwell to rear area with suitcase on rear seats. The 2+0 car I have now has a fixed cargo net in the rear which looks a pain to remove and stops passenger seat winding right back so I’m thinking solution is take passenger seat out . Anyone done this and is it just 4 no bolts to remove seat and frame and  elec connectors for heated seats? I’m hoping it is this easy and No I’m not strapping ski,s to the roof ha ha aka James Bond style.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

South West Lotus took my gt430 passenger seat out to get the seat release pull handle fixed by a car trimmer. Getting out was easy, putting it back was not as easy as the nuts that the seat bolts fit into in the floor, move around. They seem to be free to move around a bit, this may be just the 2 rear ones. With the seat out you can see the bits through the bolt hole. So it was just a bit of a faff. I was there when they refitted the seat.

I drove round for a couple of weeks with just the 1 seat - adding lightness.

I have taken seats out of Elite/eclat/excel - they were easy as the bolts just fit all the way through to under the car.