Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S4 REAR STRUT TOP ISOLATORS?? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

S4 REAR STRUT TOP ISOLATORS??

Hi - Looking for guidance for a supplier of the rubber donut or cushion at the top of the rear spring mounts on my 95 S4.

Hoping to refresh my suspension and experiencing the usual issue of the seized bottom stud but I'm hoping to get that sorted.

What I cant find anywhere is the circular rubber isolator at the top of the rear springs where they mount to the chassis.

I've looked on here and tried the usual suspects, but PNM have supplied just a very thin flat poly style ring with no moulding to it at all so my thoughts are that it wont insulate very well and will provide no cushioning to the sides of the spring where it meets the chassis.

I don't really want to reuse the old rubbers but can't believe no one seems to stock these parts - is there another ross ref part from something else by any chance?

Thanks as always.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.