Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Eletre Wish List - Eletre & Emeya Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Eletre Wish List

aquiss

For a number of us, we have had our Eletre for a few months with new owners joining weekly. We are getting a feel for what works, what don't and what's missing. We know that Lotus HQ read these forums, so lets give them something to work with.

So, lets provide some constructive feedback of "New Features" and "Adjustments" we would like to see, so they can take it all on board and feed this into the right departments.

Edited by aquiss

There's a feature that I had in my Kia eNiro that I used all the time, "auto-regen"

A bit like smart cruise control, without the cruise control bit. The car would use the sensors to detect traffic and road gradient, and auto-adjust the regen settings to provide "resistance" to the throttle. So I could drive around on zero-regen as the normal regen setting, but approaching traffic the regen level would ramp up and down. Activated with a long pull on the regen paddle

• Like 2

Similar to what they have introduced with drivers seat, it would be nice to have the Passenger seat move backward when getting into the car for easier access and then move forward to the normal position when the door closes.

I also think both the drivers and passenger seat movements should be a controllable feature (on or off).

• Like 1

I would love to have the ability to switch driver profiles, and therefore memory seat adjustment, without having to sit in the car and wait for the centre display to boot up.  My wife occasionally drives the car and is much smaller than me which makes it difficult to switch without having to manually move the seat back first.

• Like 1

Adjustment: Significantly increase the max level of regen that is possible to allow single peddle driving.

Adjustment: Create a system setting to turn off the ability to control the front seats from the rear seats without having to disable the entire rear touchscreen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New Feature : It would be nice to have an option that when you open the doors, the music/audio, either mutes or drops in volume.

I've been caught out a few times, music playing, especially at night...open the doors and basically feeling like I've woken everyone up as the music continues to play. At the moment, you have to press the stop button before you get out....that's fine, if you are the one thinking of doing it....but if the family open the rear doors first...then the same problem exists.

Adjustment : Upon coming back to the car and opening the doors...sometimes the audio is playing and sometimes it's not. Seems to be no pattern to how this works.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

New Feature : On the car view overlay, where the icons are to select things, such as the sunroof, chargeport, rear spoiler...would it possible to have all the icons showing at the same time. Turning the 3D model, to make something show, is nice, but in certain situations, you have to turn the whole render, to do something simple.

Adjustment : The icons mentioned above. Can these be made 25% to 50% bigger? Your fingers can easily miss them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
On 08/03/2024 at 11:44, Bibs said:

Done and the 'Voice of the Customer' team will be actively monitoring this thread :welcome: :thumbup:

Will they let us know which ideas they may be acting upon and timelines ? So we can stop nagging them at that point?

or will they just turn up with no response on this ? 

On 12/02/2024 at 12:23, kabre said:

I would love to have the ability to switch driver profiles, and therefore memory seat adjustment, without having to sit in the car and wait for the centre display to boot up.  My wife occasionally drives the car and is much smaller than me which makes it difficult to switch without having to manually move the seat back first.

Agree linking to keys etc like Tesla do would be awesome 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2024 at 23:11, Jamesr10 said:

1 click to disable the new eu speed warning rubbish ! Ideally on the top menu bar. Seen a few manufactures do this now . 

Oh god I want that.... Speed Limit, Lane Limit and Auto Brake shortcut.

Lane Assist on Cruise control on broken lines in France tried to hurl us off the road when on way to Le Mans.  Really, really, really bad.  Normal cruise was better but auto slows/brakes far too violently and early still.  Auto Park obviously still expensive option and simple doesn't respond at all even in empty car park with perfect lines.

0% from Lotus trying to get people to buy appears to be latest tactic according to marketing emails not aimed at someone who already has one.

I'd like to add a vote for these -
- One click disable of speed warnings etc.
- Creep disable option (works better with auto-hold)
And add these -
- "Smart climate" so disable passenger or rear seat zones automatically based on occupancy.
- "Auto access height" so car lowers when parked for access. Since there's no on/off button perhaps a prominent button on the screen when in 'P'?
- App button to open charging flap.
- Clock on main driver display. I find it difficult to spot the time from a quick glance at the central display. Especially as it disappears from the top banner when Android Auto is active. Oh and the option of 24 hour clock format (passenger display particularly).

I decided to take it upon myself to build out a feedback tracking page here - https://lotus.supahub.com. I have added all the points I can find so far in the forums.

Might be easier for us to manage this better and communicate with lotus. Maybe we can bookmark this as well?

Edited by Jamesr10
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Jamesr10 said:

I decided to take it upon myself to build out a feedback tracking page here - https://lotus.supahub.com. I have added all the points I can find so far in the forums.

Might be easier for us to manage this better and communicate with lotus. Maybe we can bookmark this as well?

The ability to vote on the ideas is great.

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Jamesr10 said:

Includes adjustable eq settings apparently.

Well that must have made someone wince in the decision process team......remember Lotus/KEF told us they know how our ears work best, was the line from the start and therefore they would not offer this. 

Just now, aquiss said:

Well that must have made someone wince in the decision process team......remember Lotus/KEF told us they know how our ears work best, was the line from the start and therefore they would not offer this. 

Yup. 

Trying  to find the release notes from china