Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Late Evora Models - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Late Evora Models

Bling

I thought I realised the differences but now I am not sure. Can someone who is knowledgeable enlighten me as to the differences between the following Evoras please:

• 410 Sport
  • GT410 Sport
  • GT410

Also, other than the above, are there any other 410 models ?

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Thanks @Bibs - I am being lazy, I don't suppose you know of a table somewhere on the internet listing the differences ?

Its OK @Bibs - I think I have worked it out. It seems from 410 Sport to GT410 Sport there were a few minor changes, the biggest being the amount of downforce.

Here's a quick rundown in chronological order, taking the 400 as a baseline:

• Sport 410 (compared to the 400) - added carbon (roof, boot lid, access panel, lip on front bumper etc), lighter forged wheels, stiffer dampers, 2+0 seating only, Exige seats, possible mild remap vs the 400 to liberate the extra 10bhp, Li ion battery, door cards with no arm rests. 
  • GT410 Sport (compared to the Sport 410) - added GT430 style bumpers (but in GRP, rather than full carbon), option of Sparco seats (almost always ticked), option of 2+2 seating (with either Evora 400 wheels or GT430 wheels), option of Ohlins suspension (never seen one with these fitted), option of carbon 'diffuser', option of a 'touring' suspension pack (which was the Evora 400 setup).  Slightly revised engine map vs at least the 400.  
  • GT410 - effectively an Evora 400 with GT410 sport front and rear bumpers (ie no carbon roof, tailgate etc) and a slightly revised engine map.  Just to confuse things, there was the option of 'sports' suspension (the Sport 410 / GT410 Sport setup).   
  • Like 1

Thanks @Whitey and @EGTE

So did the Sport 410 have a Carbon bumper compared to teh GT410 Sport ?

When looking at the specs i also saw they revised the aerodynamics from 420 Sport to GT410 Sport, increasing the downforce from 64Kg to 96Kg, at max speed.

20 hours ago, will_warne said:

Sport 410 (compared to the 400) - added carbon (roof, boot lid, access panel, lip on front bumper etc), lighter forged wheels, stiffer dampers, 2+0 seating only, Exige seats, possible mild remap vs the 400 to liberate the extra 10bhp, Li ion battery, door cards with no arm rests. 

Sport 410 also had the rear carbon diffuser surround, and carbon rear quarter lights. Engine was remapped. Also "basics" such as air con, hifi, etc were all "extra's" that could be added in on order.

Early GT410 Sport also had the carbon rear diffuser support, but that was discontinued on later models.

46 minutes ago, Bling said:

So did the Sport 410 have a Carbon bumper compared to teh GT410 Sport ?

No 410 "variant" had a carbon bumper as standard. Only the GT430's had, as standard, carbon bumpers iirc.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 minutes ago, will_warne said:

with the black lip on the 400 done in carbon on the Sport 410

The dimensions are different too, with the Sport 410 being larger, slightly.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Early GT410 Sport also had the carbon rear diffuser support, but that was discontinued on later models.

Indeed, carbon on mine, manufactured 2017.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, will_warne said:

Interesting - I never knew that!

The info re the additional "driver focus". Of course, most of the stuff that was deleted by the factory, was specified as optional extras by many of the owners. Very few were as stripped out as the factory intended.

410 Focus.jpg

• Like 1

The small print.