Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
17th August Matford Event Centre Exeter - Sanctioned UK - UK - South West England - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

17th August Matford Event Centre Exeter - Sanctioned UK

the third of the Sanctioned UK super car meets at the Matford Centre. A number of Lotus cars were at the first show in March.

https://sanctioneduk.com/

May be an image of car and text that says "SANCTIONED UK 17AUG2024-EXETER 17 AUG 2024 EXETER WWW.SANCTIONEDUK.COM"

They posted that they will have an F1 car at the show.

We are very excited to announce that Michael Schumacher’s Benetton Formula 1 car will be with us at our next event on Saturday 17th August.
This is a completely original and fully running car as raced by Michael Schumacher and Ricardo Patrese in various Formula 1 races in the early 90's.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to get up close to a genuine F1 car, let alone one driven by one of the greatest drivers of all time! The car will be located within our indoor supercar arena, surrounded by the usual array of supercars & more!
This is first time the car has been displayed at any event here in the South-West, only normally seen at places such as Goodwood FOS and Silverstone. We cannot wait for you all to see it!
May be an image of text
  • Like 1

I'll be there, my car has been invited to the indoor arena VIP area, maybe a chance to park up next to the Benetton for a picture!

Edited by SW_Mike

• 1 month later...

Been in contact with the organisers, there is no outdoor Lotus allocated parking (at the moment), they had such an area in March.

Their reply...

We hadn't planned a specific area for Lotus owners at the upcoming event, however if it turns out we have enough attending, it can certainly be arranged.

I also suppose that this means SWLC will not have their cars/flag either. I would want to be outdoors as you can leave when you want to, rather than waiting until the end and racing for the exit.

So apart from Mike     @SW_Mike    has anyone booked?

• 3 weeks later...

Only 1 Lotus on site - an old 7.

And a few other pics, but there seemed to be a load of Porsches. (not posted them!!!) Nice McLaren Senna - the only McLaren present.

image.jpeg.2b0943e53d7fccf2d3af0765d12f5c8b.jpeg

image.jpeg.0c4fb9d9589ee0bd61d0d94f58736139.jpeg

image.jpeg.fde1482606935814001421849754c778.jpeg

image.jpeg.f9b50671fbe9b778534355cf00e1b0f8.jpeg

image.jpeg.2acb6f4bc088c76fa17348276355494e.jpegimage.jpeg.b0c6cbd48ee2b4bc8d97d9fb9ef6b9f9.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Seems that a couple of Lotus owners turned up in the afternoon, one got in without paying - from the Club Lotus SW FB page.

I'll add a topic for the 4th event of 2024 which is in October.