Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Classics Against Cancer Car Show, Bathgate, Saturday 7th September - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Classics Against Cancer Car Show, Bathgate, Saturday 7th September

• Gold FFM

Another date for your diaries, and possibly the last chance this year to show off your pride and joy before it gets tucked away for the winter.

CLASSICS AGAINST CANCER CAR SHOW

Pyramids Business Park, Bathgate, EH48 2XW

Saturday 7th September 2024, 1200 to 1700

This is the show’s 3rd year of running and already it is promising to be bigger and better than before.

Last year, we had over 270 cars, 70 motorcycles and a dozen or so light commercials in attendance, everything in fact from a 1912 Ford Model T to a brand new Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder. Everything that is except a Lotus, so with the enthusiasts of the Stuttgart marque already having reserved 12 spaces with an option on several more, we need to redress the balance with a good display of Hethel’s finest.

All cars will be parked on tarmac (so no concerns over being bogged down in a muddy field) and will be allocated at least one and a half spaces to ensure there’s plenty of room between the displays. Cars should be in place by 1130 and there’s no entry fee – all that we ask is for a donation in one of the charity collection buckets that will be present on the day with all proceeds going to help 2 local cancer charities.

There will be plenty to see and do with live music, food and drink stalls, kids’ entertainment (bouncy castle and such like), raffles, etc, in addition to the impressive display of vehicles of all shapes, sizes and vintages.

If you would like to attend, please message me on here or through Facebook Messenger (www.facebook.com/david.boyd.1048/) as I’m coordinating all the entries for the show and reserving the required space for each club / individual entry.

• Like 2

Hi David, sounds good. I should be fit enough to attend this one after back Op. so put me down for attending. 

Can’t let those fat Germans beat us can we? 🤣

Are you posting up on WhatsApp Group as well or would you like me to?  You don’t appear to be on it now I’ve just done a quick check. 

When do you need to nominate which car we are in?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

Hi Al.

If you could circulate it on WhatsApp, that would be great as I'm not up to speed yet with all this modern technology - if the device switches on, that's a major victory in my book, :rolleyes: .

No need to nominate a particular car in the case of Lotus owners - all models are more than welcome. We are being a bit selective with some of the groups attending to avoid an invasion of the 'sit with it revving flat-out against the limiter' brigade but I'm sure that's not necessary here, :thumbup: .

Now circulated on LEGS WhatsApp group.  If you can do Bookface :comp:then you can do easily do WhatsApp.:thumbup:

• Thanks 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023