Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora GT430 : VAT qualifying : Offers Invited - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora GT430 : VAT qualifying : Offers Invited

Would anyone on here have a serious interest in buying a maual UK Evora GT430 : reg now is SW67 PWO : VAT qualifying! Ideal for your own business, or for export to Australia/NZ etc.

It’s Essex Blue, 10,500miles, 3 owners and will be having a 4-year service @ Lotus Silverstone in the next week or so, with a new MoT. 1 of 60 worldwide. Full set of pics to follow.

Open to serious offers, as needs to be sold.
I might list it on the collectingcars site, if not sold elsewhere before the end of September.

Will
07770 876552
willblackham@yahoo.co.uk

The post Lotus Evora GT430 : VAT qualifying : Offers Invited appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies! Late reply......

Yes, the owner had it advertised for £87,995 on Autotrader etc.

I now own the car and I'm open to offers much lower that this! It needs to be sold

It'll be listed on Collectingcars.com if I don't find a buyer elsewhere by end of September 

It's being serviced and MoT'd on Friday, then ready to go :)

I've got a full set of pics now if anyone wants them via WhatsApp

Will : 07770 876552