Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Breakfast Club Meeting for the 6th October - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast Club Meeting for the 6th October

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Might now only be able to come for the breakfast and not the run afterwards as I've been asked to work Sunday evening and will need to fit in a powernap beforehand. Bit of a bummer as I was looking forward to a blast over the Duke's Pass.

Well we did get 5 cars out for this although I forgot to photograph us lined up.  1 x V8 Esprit, 1 x S1 Elise, 1 x Final edition 240 Elise, 1 Evora S and 1 x Emira v6 so good mix and we went for the above shown blast.  

Anybody got any suggestions for our 3rd November breakfast outing?

• Like 2

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

If you go to the Rhynd Cafe just north of Leuchars, between St Andrews and Dundee then I only need to drive 1 mile....😁

Plus Jim Clark's statue is just up the road at Kilmany

Always good to get a new suggestion and it may stir the Edinburgers out of their comfort zone and over the Bridge.  We also have quite a few Fifers in the group who will be happy to have something closer to home.  I'll look into it.

• Like 2

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I got quite a few of the Edinburgers out, including meeting at 0930 in Dundee. You usually just need a well planned route.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I see that this place does a Bacon & Brakes on the first Sunday of every month which looks excellent and will be an ideal suggestion but unfortunately only from March to September.  I'll pencil it is for next year sometime but in the meantime anybody got any other suggestions?

• Thanks 1