Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kimbers has a new Car - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Kimbers has a new Car

Kimbers

The fake carbon on the earlier S4's is IMHO better than the fake wood finish :thumbsup:

Graham :thumbup:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even i will say congrats to you!!!!!!!!

right, mod time LMAO LMAO.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Congrats Tony, can't believe you have even beaten me in aquiring a LOTUS ESPRIT! for the guy's who have just turned 40 I hope this is a good omen and it won't be too long before our dreams come true.

Make sure your father is sitting down when you tell him the news!

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

Wow didn't see that one coming - Kimbers in an S4.

So that makes the S4 Series Esprit the Car of Kings then.

Oh and Red Squadron now has a new Squadron Leader -

Sqn Ldr Kimbers.

That colour is so choice...

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I would like to make a complaint here. :thumbup:

When I asked 2 of our most esteemed members to view this car for me I specifically hired one member for his finger pointing qualifications. When i saw the pictures I was stunned that he thought his gift to be far too important to use on my car. Now far be it from me to be jealous but Bigsi got loads of finger pointing! And when his own vehicle broke down the finger was once again put to good use!

I say if you have a gift use it! Now I'm going to go home and spend an hour or 2 pointing at the kids, dog and outgoing bike just to get what I paid for in the first instance!! :thumbup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well done Kimbers I am truly very please for you :rofl: Shame you won't have it for tuesday :thumbup: but i guess we have our first topic of conversation :thumbup: I really don't want to take the varnish off your moment but may i make a sensible recommendation for when you pick it up?

Don't make the same mistake i made and remember your tool kit - your not driving a Honda here you know and Lotii have a tendency to BITE YOU IN THE ARSE :)

Hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine :thumbup:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

What tool kit? Mate, I would only F*** it up even more! Nope I stay away even from simple things like changing windscreen wipers. I changed my wifes a month ago and it failed it's MOT the following week on the wipers!

I'll have full AA cover by then.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

DSCF6128.jpg

:thumbup:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Kimbers, I recall leaving my well paid job for the afternoon to view this car for you for free. And you complain.

Read between the lines, I was taking the pics and pointing at the same time. You got some freebies, just 'cos you can't see them doesn't mean that they aren't there.

Meh, some people.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Guest Troy Halliday

I can vouch for my esteemed college in this instance the pointing finger was in full swing and in fact had to be rested for at least a day. I am sure that should you wish to speek to the previous owner he will tell you of the extensive use of technical pointing that was involved.

I hope this will assure you that Bibticus Pointicus (BIBS for short) was in no way lax in the profesional manner in which he attended to the inspection of your new puchase.

On a technical level, it goes something like this:

Kimbers: "Is that what I need on mine?"

Bibs: " No. You do need a new TPS though and a MAT sensor I think. Your ECU is being asked by a faulty TPS to increase the revs as it would settle at either 0% or 2%, making it think you want 2% throttle and resulting in a high tickover."

Waaaay out in the deep water there Tony - heh heh heh

Iain (no cpu in site) :thumbup:

The bike sold today.

Well done Kimbers - 3350 posts on the Esprit Forum and you've finally got one!

Anyone need a helmet or 2? Leathers? Boots? Gloves! Just let me know!

Swapping them for the posing pouch are you?

post-3225-1191085836.jpg

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

ARGGGGGG :no Thats just wrong!

Naw they Martyn's body and my head (made to look fat which i'm obviously not!)

You thought I was foxy and you know it!! :no To say I'm drunk may be an understatement!

Isnt your helmet behind the pink thong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg