Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Meet 13th November - Page 6 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Meet 13th November

simonf

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that we'd endeavour to link up with Norwich contingent after they've joined the A14 - possibly at the BP service area just west of the Newmarket.

We'll then need to leave there for Fen Ditton by 19:15. So, working backwards, I reckon we need to rendezvous at around 18:40. Is that ok with you?

Perfect. And within 5 minutes of what I was reckoning :thumbup:

I'll be in a blue elise.

If it's not too late may I add myself to the list? My Esprit is at Hangar 111 for its MOT and service so I'll be coming in my 'not an Esprit'.

- Tobi Sellekaerts (new to the Forum and Club)

Hi Tobi and welcome to the AEG - (part of the Lotus Esprit Forum group) some of the friendliest guys in the country are members!!

We are delighted to meet another member and look forward to seeing you on tuesday!

Best wishes SiF

By the way what Esprit do you have and do you have any piccies?

Now that I know the day, I also know I will not be there. Tuesday I'm stuck in Birmingham.

Don't know why I got the days confused.

Andy you are a Mucking Fuddler :thumbup:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I'll probably be late so will make my own way.

I'll be in the Landy because my new partner will be with me and he doesn't fit in the Esprit comfortably ... he won't be eating either, though I will.

Keep off the straight and narrow

Absolutly stunning scenery! and doesn't the esprit look at home there

Nice car Tobi!

I'll probably be late so will make my own way.

I'll be in the Landy

Huge sigh of relief from Owen! :getmecoat:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

er we have 2 meets this month and next month will be our 2 year anniversary, also some of our members were big contributors to the big si restoration and the classic show at ally pally was mainly nmeg cars, but you are doing well so far keep it up

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Is the invite still open for Tuesday night meeting at the Ancient Shepherd, if so I'll give the car the once over with a wet rag and get myself up there. Any room at the table for something to eat or is it to late?

Hi,

Yes do come, I don't know who's organised food arrangements, check back in this thread and you should find the answer, might be James. It's a shame is going to be dark, this could have been a good photo call.

Also made some new AEG car logo's, so should have enough for everyone.

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

Is the invite still open for Tuesday night meeting at the Ancient Shepherd, if so I'll give the car the once over with a wet rag and get myself up there. Any room at the table for something to eat or is it to late?

You're in and added to the list, Michael :D

That brings us up to a nice round dozen :blush:

Confirmed attendees

Simonf - food required

Kimbers - ditto

James - ditto

Owen - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Steve - ditto

Buddsy - ditto

Adam (chats371l) - ditto

RichardS3 - ditto

Tobi Sellekaerts - ditto

Brendan (BC007) - ditto

Michael - ditto

Table booked for 19:30, Tuesday 13th November at:-

Ancient Shepherds

5 High Street

Fen Ditton

CAMBRIDGE

CB5 8ST

Parking - should be plenty of room, either in the car park behind the pub or immediately in front on a very quiet, wide No Through Road.

Map

Sorry Guys and dolls but I now have work commitments I can't escape from (basically I have to work late then take a couple of clients out for dinner.

This has only just happened and is too important to miss.

Sorry all....I will make one shortly. i promise! :blush:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sorry Guys and dolls but I now have work commitments I can't escape from (basically I have to work late then take a couple of clients out for dinner.

This has only just happened and is too important to miss.

Sorry all....I will make one shortly. i promise! :blush:

BRING 'EM ALONG!!.

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

What better way to entertain your clients than introudce them to your LEF friends ? :D:):D

Rather a large amount of egg on face!!!

Having mocked Kimbers it might be that I can't make it afterall.

Assume I'm not going to make it and if I turn up that'll be a bonus (or a grave disappointment :blush: )

Rather a large amount of egg on face!!!

Having mocked Kimbers it might be that I can't make it afterall.

Assume I'm not going to make it and if I turn up that'll be a bonus (or a grave disappointment :thumbsup: )

WHAT YA GOT BIRD FLU! The latest out break is just down the road from you isn't it? Best you stay at home my friend!!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

It's about 5 miles away :thumbsup:

I've got some office work which I really must get sorted this week.

BRING 'EM ALONG!!.

Hah! What are you trying to do? Ruin me? :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I should be there and Im bringing my Esprit!!!...well Ill bring a few pics of it. A little light releive? :thumbsup: Owen has been troubling me with my rebuild...he keeps saying "ohh you got a lot of wotk there" !!! I have to admit I much prefere Simons "Wow Buddsy that dont look half bad"!!! Pint half empty, pint half full me thinks!

Yer i reackon you will have her running ny the weekend!

Buddsy ol'boy do you want a lift tonight to thickthorne? Chats is bring his car so i have a spare seat!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Just want to say I had a brill time last night. Tasty grub and the Old Speckled Hen went down a treat. Big thanks to James for the organisation. Great to meet everyone especially newbie Tobi. Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Brendan

Just want to say I had a brill time last night. Tasty grub and the Old Speckled Hen went down a treat. Big thanks to James for the organisation. Great to meet everyone especially newbie Tobi. Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Brendan

I echo Brendams sentiments! totally excellent night! Good food, nice company and a very friendly welcome from the Ancient Shepherd! Rounded off nicely with a thrash home! always nice to make it there and back again without breakdown drama (G-Car ownership for you!)

Only downside was the style of table (WHAT! i hear you cry!) well if it had been a round table we could all chatted to each other but withit being rectangular and me being right at one end all i had to look at was Jame's ugly mug - my point is that i didn't really get a chance to talk to the guys at the other end of the table all night! Still i am sure Owen kept them entertained!

While we are on the subject of Captain slow, i have has a report from Buddsy who was following me until I caught up with Chats (and raced him off every roundabout) he got caught behind a very slow moving lorry for the entire length of the single carriage way in his 1.6 C-Max, then he stopped for petrol and a piss at THickthorn and then as he pull out onto the roundabout, who should he pull up behind - yes OwenGT3 :P - Are you sure you would prefer a normally aspirated esprit owen :P

No that is a little unfair because i can vouch that Owen did hit 90 fectons on the way down! :lol:

I hope everybody enjoyed the evening as much as i did! and i am looking forward to the curry evening already

SiF

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!