Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Owner's Age - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Owner's Age

s4simon

Esprit ownership  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40, but look 60 today (bad night). Of course I normally look about 25 :welcome:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't let me vote...........grrrrrrr

anyway 34 now, was 28 when I had my first!!!

Promised myself a super car by 25, missed that by 3 years, not bad.

Next is a Lambo by the time I'm 40, gonna struggle at the mo' but we'll see how it goes!!!

32, but look and feel 25, and act 19. <_<

I bought the red one 8 years ago. I've been working on cars since 1991. I waited to buy an Esprit until I felt I was experienced and knowledgeable enough to take proper care of it. :thumbsup:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tony, you bring up a good point. I forgot to mention that, although I'm 33, most people that know me will attest to the fact that I act like I'm still 16. Some would probably tell you that I'm regressing as well :thumbsup:

Bought the S4 at 26 ...almost had to sell twice...now the car is paid off and no chance in hell it is going anywhere...looking forward to the day I can get a handicapped tag and get the good parking spots...lol

Jason

For the purposes of scientific research I have voted using my correct age...

however my real age is something that is not brought up in public and as such I claim to still be a sprightly young 25 year old.....

From a recent survey taken my average age based on the thoughts of many fanciable young ladies is 25...... hence the drive age advertised above.....

Simon

Chunky Lover

42,but to follow the thread my girlfriend is 25.This really pi@@es my wife off though, as she is older. :laughing:

Had my first Lotus in 1975 but my mum had to drive it for me. Those were the days...

Rich

Sport 350

For the purposes of scientific research I have voted using my correct age...

however my real age is something that is not brought up in public and as such I claim to still be a sprightly young 25 year old.....

From a recent survey taken my average age based on the thoughts of many fanciable young ladies is 25...... hence the drive age advertised above.....

Simon

This survey Simon, was t done late at night in a dark nightclub, under the influence? :laughing:

this thread is ageist , so I refuse to tell you that I'm 49...........................................

oh bugger....must be my age :thumbsup:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

40, but look 60 today (bad night). Of course I normally look about 25 :thumbsup:

44, feel 25 when I look at it and 18 when I drive it and look up for the corners. If I have any trobble with it I am the manner 44 again.

• Gold FFM
Bought mine at the tender age of 19...... Thanks to my Nan and the sale of her flat.

Bless her soul.

It is named after her - Dorris.

Happy days!

Crickey Mark 19! Don't mind admitting, just dreaming of it at that age!

What was the Insurance costs at 19?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

OK, got a few gray ones on my scalp...

AND my Esprit is growing older with me !

Difference between my car and me is that everytime I bring her in for modification/inspection she seems to get younger ! <_<

So needless to say there should be a part 2 to this vote: years of ownership ! Mine accounts for 9 years now.

Bought at age of 28, a 1994 S4 with 7000 Km on the clock

Today at age 37 it has 26000 Km on the clock....garaged, keept warm in the winter ( never below 1 Deg Cel.), driven in summer when it does not rain ( Germany has an average of 185 RAIN-DAYS....), mostly on weekends. :thumbsup:

:blushing: I give her a good night kiss every evening......( could be an Esprit annonymous trait...)

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg

• Gold FFM
Don't be a plonker Ian he's 73.

Graham. :thumbsup:

and bought from one little old lady previous owner right?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!