Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
From the boss! - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

From the boss!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the weekend was the most amazing time i had, and to meet mr kimberly was the highlight, i now have the autographed picture framed and also the pics of us shaking hands over the car. the fact he took time along with brian angus to talk with me was fantastic as i know how busy they both are.

i look forward to seeing you both in the near future.

simon

Me got one too B)

Many thanks Bibs from ALL at LEC. This interforum harmony is the bollecks to steal a phrase from me mate Geoffers.

What's next? Only Stoneleigh :)

Dave.

Have to agree, it was an amazing day and worth the 14,000 mile round trip we made :)

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• 5 months later...

That looks like Tony's signature to me! You sure it came from the boss?

In all seriousness, thats a nice sentiment - don't think that Enzo (RIP) would have taken the time if it had been an event for the prancing horse!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!