Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Realising what's important to you - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Realising what's important to you

Kimbers

Well, i finally have to admit it. My life revolves around LEF. My Photobucket account likewise revolves around LEF and as my wife regularly reminds me my internet life also revolves around LEF.

I am glad....nay, ecstatic to say that some of my best friends are on here!

I'm gonna put up some shots of what I mean and if you agree I urge you to put you're shots up as well.

I joined the site because Mike, Mel and Claudia met me at Castle Coombe and told me I needed to speak to some wierdo called Wayne who was the know it all of Lotus (and he still is lotus God!) and after that I have attended every LEF meet I could.

Castle Coombe 2005 with the old man.........

CastleCoombe05.jpg

Factory Visit 2006, From

drinks.jpg

I got to meet Rob C from Canada (foreground)....to his left Dans ear, (Ian Mayes in Long Trousers!!!!), James (tentenths) and Steve L (The Timeshare twins), Yasuo (It's my birthday...announcement at 11pm and ensuring that we all stay up till 4am buying him a birthday drink!)...dunno (actually was that Porsche owner bloke)...me...and I think thats the back of MArtyn V...the original and best Captain Slow!

Lastnightdrinks.jpg

Stoneleigh 2006 and that fateful meeting with SyV that got us started with LEC....

IMGP2603.jpg

IMGP2611.jpg

IMGP2625-1.jpg

Bristol, January 2007

IMGP2686.jpg

IMGP2688.jpg

I got to stay round Bib's and Laura cooked me the best meal EVER!!!

May 2007

Brands.......................

IMGP2721.jpg

All Hail the mighty Kimbergod Snr who got me in to meet JP and his entourage and ensured me perpetual hassle from the Brands Marketing boys!

That moment at Castle Coomb this year

IMGP2919.jpg

Having you guys turn up at my 40th......

PIC00066.jpg

I forgot my camera on the Lotus factory event this year

Picking up MY OWN ESPRIT thanks to Bibs and Troy and with the help of James

IMGP3385.jpg

But had it at the Piston heads meet

IMGP3416.jpg

Finally: 2 of the best friends a guy could have

IMGP2893.jpg

IMGP2905.jpg

Thanks guys and gals for making my life so full of people who I enjoy spending time with and here's to a superb 2008!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARG! God how sickening.......In my defence I was on my second bottle of wine at that time! :(

And boy have I suffered for opening a 3rd bottle (and drinking it)......

So did I mention I've been ill? :getmecoat:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

ARG! God how sickening.......In my defence I was on my second bottle of wine at that time! :(

And boy have I suffered for opening a 3rd bottle (and drinking it)......

So did I mention I've been ill? :getmecoat:

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER open your heart in written form when you are pissed (even if you are a mod!!)

Its quite touching though!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I think thats the back of Martyn V...the original and best Captain Slow!

Lastnightdrinks.jpg

Yep thats me you can tell from the excess of curly brown hair :( . I'm really touched you think I'm the best Captain Slow Kimbers :)

Brands.......................

IMGP2721.jpg

Hey look thats me, Chris and James parked by the cone.

Martyn :getmecoat:

i can quite honestly say, without shaddow of a doubt, the my life would end due to being worthless without the forum, a Lotus, and my new found friends.

the nearest friend (best mate for nearly 30 years) lives 12 miles away and i dont get to see him very often now :getmecoat: unfortunatly, he doesn't share the enthusiasm for the marque as i do.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)